Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

In the past have just used Ionic Bloom and Boost in soil with good results .. didn't realise i would need to start messing around with other additives when changing to BioBizz Bloom ie needing fish mix / epsom salts etc

will see how i get on with BioBizz

cheers

• 4 months later...

Hey thanks for putting this feeding guide together.

I know it's only a guide, but I'm a total newbie so it was a life saver

- cheers.

Going to try Plant Magic Oldtimer Grow & Bloom next though, so I can cut the Epsom salt stage out hopefully.

• 3 months later...
truthseeker10

No need to measure EC or pH with organic nutrients in soil.

is this true?? my ph levels in the water are v high and after adding nutes i use ph down!

just found out by finding this thread ive been using nutes wrong all along thanks OT

• 2 months later...
scarface pt2

Hi it may not be of interest to you but i done a comparison grow a few years back on here comparing biobiz grow+bloom vs grow+bloom+topmax vs grow+bloom+topmax+heaven and there was barely any difference between the 6 plants i done. Honestly grow+bloom is fine. :-)

Hardluck1984

ok iv read this like 4 times so sorry if im still not getting it iv got seedlings well there not seedlings no more there 2 weeks old, and i was going to repot them into there periminent homes and i dont know when i should start feeding them, im using biobizz have a starter pack with all nutes from what iv read i should not give them anything till its starts to flower? is this right i need help asap please.

Thanks again for the info Oldtimer. Just to confirm then, would that mean that you should never need to feed during Vegging?

Have a smilar question myself. Take it I just need to water the soil during veg but no need for any nutrients adding to it until flowering? If someone could please clarify it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

high and dry

if you are using a good compost and you pot the plants up in to larger pots as they grow you will not need any feed just h20 until your first week of flower

if you are using a good compost and you pot the plants up in to larger pots as they grow you will not need any feed just h20 until your first week of flower

H20 as in water for those of us that failed GCSE Science? ;)

Thanks!

Thanks!

That's the one. Transparent stuff that comes out of a shiny device in your kitchen or bathroom called a "tap". :B):

• Like 1

Thanks!

That's the one. Transparent stuff that comes out of a shiny device in your kitchen or bathroom called a "tap". :B):

Which tap - hot or cold? Joke aside great thread. Thanks for your help guys.

• 5 months later...
Ot, why the increase in Grow as opposed to Bloom in the last phase of flower..?

284746[/snapback]

Not sure on this myself.....but at a guess.....

I think it is because at the end of flowering (well for me anyway) I notice the plant starts stripping all the nutrients from the lower leaves,causing yellowing in the lower plant, showing a need/deficiency for nitrogen. It seems common sense to up the level of grow at this time.

I have used the OT1 schedule, and apart from once giving a dose of fishmix as well it has proved to be spot on for me too, but it is always wise to use it as a guide and let your plants tell you if they need anything more or less!! Different strains will have different needs to some extent.

EO

The leaves should go a yellow colour at the end of flowering the plant is dying the reason you up the grow and lower the bloom is to lower the residual content of phosphorous in the end product to produce a smoother and tastier smoke.