Anyone Here A Freemason?

Guest Logik

nobodys gona say mate its a secret orginization.

out of curiosity ,why do you ask ?

Because I was just sent an Invitation

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• The Major

• Keye

• bakedbean

The Idea of declaring that I believe in a Supreme Beings is..... quite weird... maybe scary.

They know im not religion. But maybe this might be really beneficial, metaphysically theorising debate.

Nope,but one of my Uncles is, and my Grandfather was a Grand Master. (33rd degree I think). Got a feeling my Dad is involved in something similar. Oh well :spliff:

Ask your grandad if he knows Tony Blair or Gordan Brown? lol ....................Or if he knows of any top secret agdenda's you think we should know about!................... :spliff: ......................FREEMASONS= :blub:

I spent a while with a couple of friends doing the catering for a masonic lodge. A sadder bunch of worthless, pointless, self important twats I have never encountered. It was hilarious. I got to see all the inner workings of the masonic lodge (because they really still live in a mindset where the 'staff' are invisible, just like the ruling classes felt about the servants a century ago). I saw every inch of the lodge. I watched their stupid rituals through a half open door. I heard them banging on tables and shouting stupid chants like a bunch of public schoolboys. We fed them the food that they ate at public school, the mashed potato and vegetables boiled to death. It's a fucking joke, a bunch of fat wankers in a gang trying to relive their school days (no offence meant to anyone who went to public school and has moved on, these are tossers for whom school days were, indeed, the best days of their lives and they SO want to relive them). If only the masons were a secret society based on occult principles, at least they'd be a bit interesting. They aren't, they're just a bunch of ex public school boys trying to reclaim their glory days while helping each other up the greasy pole.

They control the world :spliff:lol:blub::ninja:

Edited by Boojum

Many years ago when I lived in London I was a member of the International Co-Freemasonic Order which had its main temple near Ladbroke Grove. This was a Freemason order that was based on studying the Mysteries through allegory and symbol. It is unusual in that the majority of its members are female. There was no business connections and it was very good natured although serious in its intent. The majority of its members that I met were mostly interested in philosophy, Theosophy, Spiritualism etc. In London there was a strong Greek contingent. There are Co-Freemasonic Lodges held all around the country with occaisional Grand meetings in London where several hundred members would gather in the underground London Temple, (a very impressive sight and an amazing luminous energy present).

I confess that I used to have a smoke before going into the lodge meetings and would get very high and stoned on the vibes.

Flashing yer nipple alludes to the baring of the chest so that a dagger can be held against it when one takes the first initiation.

They have a web site here; http://www.droit-humain.org/uk/

lol

Many years ago when I lived in London I was a member of the International Co-Freemasonic Order which had its main temple near Ladbroke Grove. This was a Freemason order that was based on studying the Mysteries through allegory and symbol. It is unusual in that the majority of its members are female. There was no business connections and it was very good natured although serious in its intent. The majority of its members that I met were mostly interested in philosophy, Theosophy, Spiritualism etc. In London there was a strong Greek contingent. There are Co-Freemasonic Lodges held all around the country with occaisional Grand meetings in London where several hundred members would gather in the underground London Temple, (a very impressive sight and an amazing luminous energy present).

I confess that I used to have a smoke before going into the lodge meetings and would get very high and stoned on the vibes.

Flashing yer nipple alludes to the baring of the chest so that a dagger can be held against it when one takes the first initiation.

They have a web site here; http://www.droit-humain.org/uk/

:unsure:

I was thinking it to be more along the lines of this.. I would expect.

I know lodges in the US are some what of a joke and about money .

• 2 weeks later...

I think my grandfather and uncle (both deceased) were both masons. Obviously not good for your health :ninja:

In my experience anyone in the masons is literally BURSTING to tell you that they are in the masons, especially if they have a wee bit of a drink in them, despite it being a supposedly secret society.

The problem with secret societies is that it is meant to confer a feeling of prestige on the member, but they cannot get this feeling of privilege without flaunting it to non-members :D Masons can often be seen to be dripping in masonic jewellery also - necklaces or rings in particular.

Personally, I find the idea of adults belonging to secret societies sinister at worst and childish at best.

Wow. Flashing a nipple means something quite different here in San Fran. lol

There All Goat Shaggers Anyway. lol

leav the poor goats out off it :wink:

peace out farmer boy

Back when I was at uni I did the Camp America thing and I worked on a Masonic youth camp in NY state. Some of the kids were family of Masons and a lot were sponsored from deprived areas. I found the Masons very open and nice people. They wouldn't tell us the handshake thing, but said you can go and read about easily it if you are interested.

The only thing weird was that you had to believe in some super being and they didn't accept women. I think they had some Rainbow thing for them, bit ropey.

I don't think in the US it is 'secret' as people had Masonic number plates and the halls were clearly marked and they all had ties with the logo on.

The Masonic Floor is Black and White Check... Just like the band round a coppers hat on his head. Anyone else notice that?

They also use Goats.