• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• The Major

• Keye

• bakedbean

Been asked to join them twice, as well as the Foresters (Sp?) and a couple of other similar secret societies.

But I declined the offer.

Two of my mates (both have their own companie(s)), got asked to join the Masons, and joined to see what it was all about - they have both left now. The one that talked about it basically said, he joined thinking git is supposed to help your business etc...he said it did nothing for his revenue....and they were obliged to use the products of other members companies, which just made it expensive. They both agreed, apart from teh laughter they got out of the wearing the cloth/gowns for the meetings/ceremonies it was a load of bollox

a good friend of mine is a mason from a small lodge that raises unbelievable amounts of money for charity ..he doesnt like talking about it but i did quiz him once on a site ..when he realised that i had a basic understanding he explained the rest to me ,,his lodge practise the king solomons temple ritual of being reborn ..you know flash your nipple and pull a trouser leg up ,,strange handshakes etc ..but the guy is possibly one of the nicest people i have ever met full stop ..so my view of masons is tainted ,especially after many years of my father being disgusted at secret societies (he was offered membership at least 6 times that i recall,but he vehemently refused to have anything to do with a secret society )

depends what sex you are, what sex you are flashing it to and the age gap. Anything over 40 years in age difference (or if flasher is more than twice the age of the flashee) is considered a no no. lol

Do i still have to have my yellow and blue polka dot hanky hanging out my left backside jean pocket while i'm flashing a nipple?

Guest eddcase

nobodys gona say mate its a secret orginization.

out of curiosity ,why do you ask ?

Edited by eddcase

Lets make a cannabis free mason orgaization. Our goals would be to bring canna plant in every garden in the world untill its imposible to eradicate it.

That's why i love the Bay. That and BART.

:)

A Haliburton company don't ya know. lol What about them BART police tho? lol :wink:

Do i still have to have my yellow and blue polka dot hanky hanging out my left backside jean pocket while i'm flashing a nipple?

:rofl: Been there! Done that! :rofl: