The Human Zoo

Underwater

I'm still hopeful, but I do sometimes think of the Bill Hicks 'any questions? 'err, just what my agenda is' thing, and wonder if that hope is incredibly naive.

:yep:

:wassnnme:

I'm withholding judgement until his 2nd term. I also think his hands are a bit tied by entrenched corruption. I think he can (if he wants to) do something about many issues, but needs to be careful as to how he does it. Real careful!

I see two main issues he needs to address;

Repeal the Patriot Act.

Sign and uphold treaties (like Kyoto) that most other nations sign onto, in order to promote world health (socially as well as physically), as well as having the US (AND ISRAEL!) accountable to the UN World Court (or whatever it is called). Until the US can be held accountable to laws and Justice, it has no right to preach to other countries to do the same.

Not that the US was ever serious about that. :ouch:

Edited by Randalizer

ok you might lay into me 4 wot im going to say, but fuck ya any way.

i dont think he should have got the nobel peace prize (its not like he has disarmed his nukes, or cut carbon down by any big % or anything)

also i think he makes to many jokes. which is not a bad thing by any means, but he just seems like he wants to be your pal, and that every thng will now be ok.

Edited by Chris FAUSTUS

i dont think he should have got the nobel peace prize (its not like he has disarmed his nukes, or cut carbon down by any big % or anything)

also i think he makes to many jokes. which is not a bad thing by any means, but he just seems like he wants to be your pal, and that every thng will now be ok.

I agree he shouldn't have gotten the Nobel Peace Prize. No way. :ouch:

He's making jokes and trying to be a pal because people are freaked. The US folks are seeing their economy melt down and serious resistance to global domination (to make the world/US safer of course :wassnnme: ).

i had the dream again Rand. only this time it was in toronto and i was running down queen street west naked, again, with a question mark sprayed on my chest. you were in a the first floor window in a chinese hypermarket waving a flag and laughing.

the sky was brown.

:yep:

:wassnnme:

you better get some clothes on or you will catch that swine flu thingy. :ouch:

Edited by Randalizer

ok you might lay into me 4 wot im going to say, but fuck ya any way.

Wouldn't lay into you for that at all. I believe that the Nobel nominations were in when he'd been in office for only 2 or 3 months. It's a fucking joke.

edited for clarity

Edited by OG refugee #24601

"Science's dirty secret"

How can science have a dirty secret?

Scientists of all creeds and times are not related in a "scientist organisation"

pretty annoying

:spliff: