Coco Thread!

Guest peace&quiet

whilst addin silicone to the nute tank,im just wonderin how far into flower should i be using silicone for??

I use it all the way through from veg to flower right until flush, especially in this heat....

GN

whilst addin silicone to the nute tank,im just wonderin how far into flower should i be using silicone for??

I use it all the way through from veg to flower right until flush, especially in this heat....

GN

thank you green ninja... :(

My leaves seem very dark green, think I may have over done the nutes? 5ml a + 5ml b + 2ml rhiz + 2ml cana per litre...

Try 4ml fella,are they showing signs of nute burn? are the tips yellow?

Stick a picture up if possible.

p&q

I think I'm kinda getting the hang of this feeding, ec's and stuff. :notworthy: I'm still feeding 5 ml Root Stim and Formulex to ec 0.8 and ph 6 and things are going well but the they are taking quite some time to develop and nice root ball.

Why is it that when I add my PM Root stim it doesn't change the EC of the water, but it changes when I add Formulex. :guitar:

Morning Bobwoods

Im not too sure here mate,but Id guess that pm rootstim has no ec value ie: its to help and encourage healthey roots but has no feed in it?

And the formulex does have an ec value as its a baby food for seedlings & new cuts.

p&q

Why is it that when I add my PM Root stim it doesn't change the EC of the water, but it changes when I add Formulex. :wink:

My best guess is that the PM Root Stim has more organic material in it than a purely salt-based nute like Formulex?

If the rootball isn't doing it for you, maybe try either Rhizotonic or the H&G Root Excelurator....my preference for the latter (0.3ml/l dilution ratio, lasts forever, was the best rootstim in a side by side).

GN

Morning Bobwoods

Im not too sure here mate,but Id guess that pm rootstim has no ec value ie: its to help and encourage healthey roots but has no feed in it?

And the formulex does have an ec value as its a baby food for seedlings & new cuts.

p&q

Why is it that when I add my PM Root stim it doesn't change the EC of the water, but it changes when I add Formulex. :spliff:

My best guess is that the PM Root Stim has more organic material in it than a purely salt-based nute like Formulex?

If the rootball isn't doing it for you, maybe try either Rhizotonic or the H&G Root Excelurator....my preference for the latter (0.3ml/l dilution ratio, lasts forever, was the best rootstim in a side by side).

GN

Thanks lads!

I have started a diary on this one here. The rootball doesn't seem to be too bad and it might be time for me to put up. My diary is here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2222860

• 4 weeks later...

ok one quick question guys,..sorry if it is already wrote here somewhere,..but my question is.

at what point do i start feedin my seedlings in coco??....they are just cracked,...first two leaves out and green,..so when do i start a baby feed mix up,..and what ec is reccomended?

oh e2a....and cuts,..i know these are already mature so to speak...do these get a full strength..ie...1.5 feed once rooted out??

Edited by bizzaro73

well if they just poped put them into smalls pots,i usally feed them root juice for about 5 days then i will still give root juice with like 2 ml per litre when there babys

thanks man but i dont use root juice,..i got growers ark first feed for em but not sure when to start feeding,...burnt my first lot of coco seedling due to this problem....but thanks man.. :D

i dont use root juice either, i use the grower arc root juice, i use the grower arc root stim,and the veg/bloom and booster :doh: growers arc is the shit,and made for sheffield water lol

:D....exactly why i use it...;)...well use the root stim)FUCKIN ACE STUFF)...and the first feed,....wanna see about the g n b for next grow but i got 5 liters of canna to use first..lol

Guest Poacher

Bizz mate start your rooted cuts on an ec of 1.0 and take it from there, once your seedlings have thier 2nd set of leaves or start to yellow give em a feed of your G/A first feed

when i do my cuttings i let them root just with water once i see roots i pot the up 5 days root stim,then i veg for 2weeks with veg/root juice,

Aaaah ok,...yeh im think im sweet wi the cuttings,..well to be honest i never put cuts in coco just yet but will be soon.

thing is i cant afford right now to get any more potions n shit so just wanna stick wi the first feed.

but yeh i got these seedlings that will need food soon,..soooo???...lol

Bizz mate start your rooted cuts on an ec of 1.0 and take it from there, once your seedlings have thier 2nd set of leaves or start to yellow give em a feed of your G/A first feed

Aaaah cheers poacher-man...... lol thats what i needed to hear!

so they'll be fine for like another week or so in coco wi NO FOOD??

e2a....cronik....cheers buddy.

Edited by bizzaro73