If You Were Omnipotent

Culchi

Yeah sorry I have a habit of doing that hehe you should here me when I've had a joint :magic:

Still I'm going to blame you for starting me off :yinyang:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mokum777

• Culchi

• Keye

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... same as Invisibility, I would still spend ,my time in the ladies changing room, waste of a gift but what the hell :D

• 1 month later...

Were I omnipotent, I would build someone capable of killing me, thereby ending my own omnipotence. Nobody deserves that level of power.

Found the Imperium of Man, declare my-self the "God Emperor of mankind"

Then just fuck with people, designing and enacting elaborate torments.

Black holes :yep:

For those who dont know our galaxy revolves around one... :B)::rofl:lol

post-23195-1251327404_thumb.jpg

you do know that's not a picture of the milky way, and that in fact none even exist?

e2@: i'd make a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake appear in front of me, but a good decent one, none of that mcdonalds shit. in fact, fuck it, i'm omnipotent, it's be the best burger and chocolate milkshake ever to exist :P

Edited by scraglor

I'd turn off gravity for a few seconds whenever I felt like a chuckle.... keep people on their toes! or not as the case would be......... obviously I'd turn it on again slowly not one for cruelty for the sake of it :yinyang:

if i was omnipotent, i'd do everything, all at the same time just to see what happened... probably a good thing i'm not.

I would give myself 5 capabilities.

1. The ability to switch between dimensions.

2. The ability to transform between the physical and non physical. Like turning myself into a ball of energy but still being able to navigate the material world we can see.

3. The ability to travel anywhere in space or time, obviously a non physical skill, cos I wouldn't want to land infront of a hovercraft or ancient sword as a person. So if I could do that as energy I could survey the scene before becoming physical.

4. The ability to know the truth of any question I asked

5. ..... and lastly, I would give myself the ability to materialise seeds in the real world, which can grow plants I've imagined :blushing: Just for my garden though. Wouldn't want to mess up any ecosystems. My garden would probably be another planet somewhere :smoke:

Edited by Blayz'd

A guy I worked with was about five fools, two functional retards and an idiot in just the one body. The conversation at work one day was, appropriately enough: "what would you do if you were an all powerful God?" (We made allowances for him not understanding 'omnipotent'.) Without irony, this is what he said he'd do:

"I'd go forward in time to next week and check out the lottery numbers. If they're different to the ones I've chosen this week, I'll know not to bother entering."

4. The ability to know the truth of any question I asked

Would you know it before you asked it? Wouldn't you piss yourself off all the time with: 'What's the - oh I know that already. Where can I - damn, I know that too. How do I - ah, bollocks.' :(

I'd have the power to become an anteater just for a fraction of a second. Not quite long enough for people in the room to be cognitively aware of it, but just long enough to freak them out without them realising why.

If i was all knowing and omnipotent i would definetly invest in a

Pistolero uniform cause, well thats just self explanatory.

Then construct a replica of Kit from nightrider, cause im almost certain

with my new found Genius i would need a matching car.

Plus gods needs to be rolling in style nowadays.

Then i would fix the water heater cause the mrs would complain bout how

i dont do nothing for her at about this time.

Oh, and i would pay of my student loans.

dios lo vendigo

If I were omnipotent I'd make it so that I never existed.

But in the infinitesimal moment before I winked out of existence I'd realise I wanted to do so much more, I just thought of that one first, and the universe would reverberate with the cry of "D'oh."

I'd have the power to become an anteater just for a fraction of a second. Not quite long enough for people in the room to be cognitively aware of it, but just long enough to freak them out without them realising why.

cool.

Would you know it before you asked it? Wouldn't you piss yourself off all the time with: 'What's the - oh I know that already. Where can I - damn, I know that too. How do I - ah, bollocks.' :(

:) I've just thought better of that one actually. I need an upgrade on it so that I can switch it off because I like thinking without knowing. As an example. Say I'm reading something about the pyramids. I tend to ask myself things and then wonder about it. I quite enjoy the wondering and imagining. If I instantly knew everything I asked of myself, there would no longer be that wonder. So I would need to turn it on when I wanted it, instead of it being constant. So lets say I asked "who assassinated so and so and why". It would tell me the truth. If I wanted to know who built the pyramids and their purpose, I could ask and it would tell me the truth. Basically, if I had a question of any kind that I wanted the truthful answer for. I could get it and trust it. I quite like the idea but care would need to be taken with it.

I would also have an ability to sculpt and change planets. With a built in warning system for any wrong moves, and an undo button. :) I think I would have millennia of fun with that. :)