From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

When i crop this little lot i'm gonna go beyond stoned for a couple of weeks and go travelin in my head lol. Damn i can't wait :yinyang:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wicked pics of the Fimmed and not fimmed plant dude.. :wink:

Fimmin has given you loads of heads.. lol Never tried it meself but will defo have a bash.. lol

Be cool to do a seperate little yield test at harvest see which gave more the single cola or the fimmed side..

Continue thy good work bruva.. :wink:

these are looking pukka MGM, looks like you'll be in for a real treat. these be done by christmas?

i'm surprised you can be arsed to go up there to check on them, thought you'd be thai'd to the sofa these days :yep:

Guest mygreenmojo

YoYoYo stinky. hows ur fine self sir.

U defo got 2 give a future girl a bit of fimmin m8. Even if just for curiuosity's sake :wink: . The Thai girl (my last gro) was fim'd, She proper turned in2 a beasty. Mmmmmm yumyum Njoying her @ the mo. :unsure: Keeps makin me late 4 work tho :spliff::yinyang:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey Yan :unsure: ur not wrong about my ass being glued 2 the sofa :spliff: Is a nice smoko. I need to calm it down a bit tho i've proper got loads of stuff 2 do but just ain't getting round 2 it... :yinyang:

Gals should b done around early december, Fingers crossed.

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

4 week flower.

Bad news this week 'for me' anyways. The IceCool is showin 2 pheno's and 1 is a corker!!!.. lol Problem is I didn't do clones tho in the end :blub:

:yep: I soddin regret it now :rofl: . I guess at least i get 2 smoke this 1, Is better than nowt i suppose..

Couple of pics (IceCool)..1st girl smells nice and is fattenin up nicely.post-37766-1254843887_thumb.jpg

The 2nd Girl Has got much tighter buds and smells like someone just flytip'd a barrel of diesel in my gro room :rofl: .post-37766-1254844183_thumb.jpg

Looks like things r gonna get a bit frosty awsell, Woohooo where's me hash kit lol . peace

Edited by mygreenmojo

fuckaduck these aren't holding back eh mojo, and they've still got until december! they gonna be HUGE by the time they're chopped. their strains sound and look great, i might have to get me some sweet seeds.

shitter about the cuttings, one of my BC's is a beaut and I wish i had one from her. we live and learn.

keep on doing whatever it is you do that makes the grass grow so green ;);)

nice looking buds man, good job,

why dont ya go for a reveg if you find a good keeper better than loosing a good plant, jus whack it back in veg give it 4-8 weeks you should Have something you can take a cut from sooner or later.

Guest mygreenmojo

We live and learn.. Ur not wrong Yan :yinyang:

Thanks for the suggestion Grim lol . Defo given it a bit of thought but have decided to let her finish. I will continue the search for another beauty in the future :spliff: .

qwik pics of the Flash and the Cream...

Flash post-37766-1254918246_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Height report 'after' toppin

The average height of the gal's @ the mo is 33inch's from floor to tips.

With the cooler weather and especially @ feed times the RH is bouncing between 33% and 75%...Time to tie them down a bit to help with airflow.

Only had time to tie down 1 of the Flashbacks, Will get around to the others 2morow. Doing the tie has drop'd the height 3 inch's so the gals should average 2 foot 6 inch now frm floor to tip...

B4 and after pic's...

post-37766-1254934550_thumb.jpg