From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That second picture makes me feel like i'm a mj plant... sometimes I wish i were.

Seeing them in the loft is tempting me to venture up into ours ... i'm scared if I did then i'd never come back down. I'd end up crazy like that poor chap on shallow grave.

Guest mygreenmojo

(Week 7 Veg)

Hey wasup woowoo. we're defo in for a nice smoke with the flash 4sure. peace.

Yan! u gotta get yerself up in the loft dude. Is the best thing i ever did i know that...U have to put in a bit of work though, That's the down side :D:down:

I just managed to get my lazy arse up there and finally put together a bodge Veg room.

post-37766-1251398777_thumb.jpg post-37766-1251398842_thumb.jpg.

The girl's are on the move again after slowing down from the top 'n fim. Which is good news. Now i just gotta work on gettin them bushy.

Last feed they got 15ml coco A+B--5ml fishmix--An a sprinkle of Batshit.

Peace

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

Had a couple of hours 'ME' time today. Woo bloody hoo :headbang: Peace at last...

So up i went, Squeezing my fat arse thru the loft hatch. Had a look @ roots and the girl's are in need of a pot-up.

5ltr bottle mix of rhizotonic 15ml / 5ml Cannzym / 5ml fish. Dosed them till soaked thru and potted up to the 10ltr's.

@ wk 7 Veg now. Hoping to let them go another 4/5 weeks so the thai can finish off in the flower room.

post-37766-1251455244_thumb.jpg

Yoyo Mojo, you sure you're not using clones by mistake? look very uniform mate, all lush green looking too.

Let's hope they're all ladies to make up for the thai balls you had last time... unless thai balls are your thing of course :yinyang:

Looking cracking them MGM :)

Welcome to the fat arse through a small gap loft club...I'm a founding member :spliff:

Actually a good time of the year to get into the loft, the main heat of the summer should be dyig away ( did we have any anyway ? ) and the cold chill of winter is a couple of months away so you don't have to worry about heating your space for a while.

Keep up the good work chap lol

Guest mygreenmojo
Yoyo Mojo, you sure you're not using clones by mistake? look very uniform mate, all lush green looking too.

Let's hope they're all ladies to make up for the thai balls you had last time... unless thai balls are your thing of course lol

:rofl: Cheers Yan -Just nearly choked on me cuppa :rofl:

Hey wasup withnail, I reckon the middle age spread has proper crept up on me without me knowing lol ..' I hate getting older'. It won't be long before i start nicking the oil of olay off the missus :rofl:

Allways gd 2 c u in here woowoo. Cheers bud. peace.

National bondage day

Spent an hour earlier strapping the girl's down. Tryin 2 keep'em at around 19-20 inch's b4 they're ready 4 flower.

post-37766-1251660868_thumb.jpg post-37766-1251660879_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Week 8 Veg

Still feeding the girls when dry, About every 3 days @ the mo. The last 2 feeds water only. Next feed will prob be (per Ltr)- 2ml Coco A+B, 2ml Fishmix.

Nearly forgot to mention the temps range i've had since the start of the grow. Lights on (87) Off (65).

Starting to get some nice growth coming thru now after toppin an fimmin.

All the girls are showing pre-flower...And all at the same time :naughty: . Bonus.

post-37766-1252083467_thumb.jpg

National bondage day

Spent an hour earlier strapping the girl's down. Tryin 2 keep'em at around 19-20 inch's b4 they're ready 4 flower.

Looking great MGM! Must say I know you are LST,ing an all but one of my CC's is on a 5X stretch, if yours follow suit by my calculations that will put yours at 8ft :D Am sure with the LST you will shave a couple of foot off em though :spliff: Will be watchin this space am really interested to see if they do stretch as much as mine.

Goldie_2007 :naughty:

Guest mygreenmojo

Sorry it's out of focus ppl....Dodgy cam.

Job's a good'un, The fimming has give me three way splits on most branch's.

post-37766-1252085065_thumb.jpg

peace

Edit...(5x) :naughty: , Goldie u just made me choke on me cuppa. Holy s**t man i aint got room for any peter crouch's... :yep:

Sound's like i might have me work cut out :D ..Cheers 4 letting me know tho buddy :nea: U might have just saved me from loads of hassle further into the grow :spliff: Appreciated.

Edited by mygreenmojo

Sorry it's out of focus ppl....Dodgy cam.

Job's a good'un, The fimming has give me three way splits on most branch's.

post-37766-1252085065_thumb.jpg

peace

fimming? cant say ive ever seen a 3 way split like that.. i need to read the whole thread now .. :spliff:

Guest mygreenmojo

High there Mr c.f.l.

My Thai that is topped n fimmed has responded really well, Producing multi bud sites. Fingers crossed i'll get similiar results with the sweets girls. peace.

post-37766-1252088441_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Decided to put the girl's into flower today. 8 wks veg and showin preflower.

Been out and bought a second light setup. Lumatek ballast/ Barn reflector/ 400w son T bulb...

After Goldie making me crap my pants :(:D about the stretch off i went to Q+B. Got some plastic tubing and some 90bends...

I need 3 nets (2 plants under each). Drilled holes 3 inch apart and used bricky's line weaved and tensioned to hold together without the need for glue...Took f***in ages to put together :rofl:

Here's the results (3 nets, Cost about £25 all in)...

post-37766-1252263641_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1252263656_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1252263668_thumb.jpg

Not fixed at hight yet, will do tomorrowpost-37766-1252263690_thumb.jpg

peace