From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope u get a great smoke MGM :)

Nice work dude, I need to buy some new bubblebags but will be keepin all the trim for when they come!

Peace, SK

Guest mygreenmojo

:stoned: S.K.

After testing that bit of early nug I'm booking a few weeks off work for definite man :wink: .

It's gonna be me, some fine aromas, And COD mw2 on the 360 :v: I'll be busy showing the yanks how to play properly :)

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Hello ppl. :wink:

The bud that was chopped a wee bit early is bone dry now and will be going into jars tommorow.

Yield wasn't as much as i would have liked, But hey i guess i payed a small price for a forced early chop....

Cream (2.3o) Ice (2.6o) Flash (2.0o)

No worries . The bud smells quality so i'm happy :yep:

I should get a little better yeild of the 3 girls who are due for the chop soon :rofl:

peace.

p.s. :rofl: a smoko report on the early bud will follow in the next day or 2... :soap:

Guest mygreenmojo

:yep:lol Elbows man......4 posts within minutes lol:D . Sod coming round to mine, I'm on me way to yours man, U gotta be smoking some lovely f**kin stuff :soap::)lol:rofl:

Right'o folks this is my Smoko Report for the IceCool....And Cool, It most definitley is :ouch:

It was an hour back now when i first sparked up a fat'un, Within it was a jolly good sprinkling of Ice.

I'd nipped out'back with a smile on me face to stand against the wall and light up my 1st. ( 'The Wall' A stoners friend indeed. It reduces the odds of falling over, By a 1/4 at least eh!

So anyways 1st off is the taste. Proper Diesel aromas fill my mouth instantly it's not dead heavy tho. It's ermmm, Smooth edge like and u feel it travel all the way down man, Every inch of the way. Then it fills the lungs and incase's them in a warm shroud. Holding steady for a little while until it finally disapates through the blood stream.

The High.... A steady transportation into a calm, calm world. Everything is cool man,,,,ice cool.. I feel only one thing.............A mello happiness.......As i move in blurred motion.

And then man!!! it backs off a little and lets things come back into focus. Only briefly tho cuz i'm back off to the happy place..again an again an again

Sweetseeds this Ice Smoko is 10/10 . Happy Days Im fucked :rofl:

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

Ayup Yan :wink: .

The Flashback #2 Smoko Report...

:stoned: Well this 1 will be short and sweet ppl :stoned: ...

I've had a few smokos of this and Feels like i've been smacked across the chops with a giant kipper. I'll get back too ya's later on the aromas,,,,I'm off to get wasted. peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Yawnnnnnnn! Morning...all.

Wow what a night! Let me get back to the Flash Report. The Head high is strong with no paranoia, Jolly good. The flavours, Now this i allways struggle with because of my lack of knowledge. And the fact i forgot to take note of them as i got mashed :spliff: . I think all i can say at the mo is that it's a Fresh Smoko and very enjoyable :nono: Another 10/10 for the sweets...

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

The CreamCaramel Smoko Report

This smoko is in contrast to the Flashback. Bringing my head back down to earth and gently resting it on my shoulders once again, Mellow again! yes for sure. I can still get things done as well :yep: . Like hoovering the stairs , Which i was supposed to do ages ago!! Which keeps the Mrs Happy . For 5 minutes anyway :rofl:

And this coming from a wonderfully tasty smoke.. Yet again the aromas pass nicely from mouth to lungs. Its really hard to say what the taste is like as i can taste so many different things in this. This one will take a little while to figure out :wink: I must try harder! and smoke :spliff: smoke :nono: smoke :yes: , In the pursuit of an answer of course, Nothing more :doh::rofl:

Very tastey, Mellow, Do stuff, and tastey again (it deserves a second mention 4sure :rofl: ) Yes i like this a lot and so it gets a 10/10, "Again" i hear u say. Yep defo. These are some crackin smokes and i couldn't be happier with'em...

Tell u what ppl i have to give it to the guys @ Sweets. Their banner says Aromatic. And by golly this stuff, It's not'arf eh! :yep:

peace