From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest weedmonsta

looking lovely there mgm :rofl: those buds look fantastic i hope you enjoy smoking them :yahoo:

how long to go now?? week ? 2weeks ?

hi mojo

fuck ur ice cool fuck mine are nothing like ur's i hope mine turns out like ur;s fooking nice m8 . mine are 40 days into flower . gl dude

Guest mygreenmojo

Cheers WM. Hey man competition or not, After smokin me way thru this stuff i aint gonna care if i come last lol:unsure:lollol

I'm hoping they'll be done in a week...But i know they have around 2 at least...'Just wishing/Hoping/Wishing again :ouch::rofl: '

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey Sup Woo. I'm sure you'll have some crackin nugz man lol

Right!!! Get your wallet out man. Thats £3 you gotta put in the swear box for the above post. i counted 3 fck's :unsure:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

The scissors are most definately oiled Yam, That is 4 certain :wink:

Stinky :rofl: I know man i'm f**kin useless with a cam. I just can't hold the little shit still long enuff 2 get a good pic. Thing is as soon as i get home from work i'm smokin. So i can't see a way around this unfortunate situation :rofl:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Hi ppl.

It's just shy of 7 n half weeks now. 3days on frm the last update and the bud is swelling b4 my eyes i swear so i got to get some pics up.

The girls still seem to be healthy an happy. I've started the flush now, At 3/4 days early. I got to note i have a room full of the little shits known as fungus natz.

:B): No probs tho ;) i'll be putting down a plate of the missus's cooking b4 i go to bed. One bite from that stuff and they'll just fall over dead. ;)

Right'o a couple of pic's 4ya.Left side gro 1st

post-37766-1256917977_thumb.jpg

I got to note i have a room full of the little shits known as fungus natz.

:g: No probs tho :yep: i'll be putting down a plate of the missus's cooking b4 i go to bed. One bite from that stuff and they'll just fall over dead. :(

lol

Looking funking awesome fella... you must be well chuffed with them..that last pic is just one widescreen shot of bud upon bud :)

Looks like they are going to finish quick too..always a bonus :(

Top banana mate

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey man cheers Withnail...

These girls r defo a bit naughty :B): . I'm glad 2 say the grows gone well so far. There r a couple of things that i'll change if doing sweet beans again tho. Nothing major. just a few tweaks here an there.

Not long left now m8 b4 the chop. Which is both a happy :smug: and a sad time :blub: i find.

When i 1st cut that main stem man i think back at all the work i've put into it and have a miniutes silence :spliff: . It's only when its dry and its gettin me on the soul train i start thinkin of the next gro :doh:lol and i cheer up as the anticipation begins all over again.

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Ahhhhh the beaky nose of jiffa pops in :B): . Hello there squire.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4sure jif, these gals r smellin mighty fine man.

peace.