From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo
looking really nice there mgm... lol good luck with the rest

:yinyang: Weedmonsta.

Hey man back at ya with the good luck man...Not that u need it m8 specially with the poison. Is gonna be a beauty 4sure :soap:

Peace

Guest mygreenmojo
lets just hope i dont kill it eh! she is nice... i hope her buds will be as nice looking as yours :rofl:

Morning weedmonta. I don't think u'll be disapointed with the bud man, Have check'd out most of the grows in here and looks like everyone pretty much is getting very nice results. HoHoHo, Merry christmas smoko :spliff: I know were doing them short n bushy but i have to say i love the look of the rockets some ppl got going on here. For me tho bush is best cuz of the height.

:D peace .

Guest mygreenmojo
post 153 is a cracking shot - loadsa fat nugs all close together, very efficient.

Morning to u too Yam. Efficient :rofl: More down to luck man :wink: :rofl: Cheers tho buddy :yep:

It is hard work sometimes. Even mixing nutes up and stuff let alone cycle's and the rest of it. :ouch:

Neurological disorders eh :ouch: Not going into it like. Just makes me have to work a tad harder to concentrate.

This growin lark keeps me sane tho :rofl:

Peace

nice selection of pictograms there buddy, and what a nice selection of bud you'll have to choose from in the not to distant future!!

that flashback is one beautiful lookin' lady, i love the colours on her, lets hope its a top smoke eh.

have you thought about re-vegging after harvest to take some cuttings off these? i'm considering giving it a go with one of my BCs... nothin' to lose by trying I guess.

Guest mygreenmojo

evenin Yan :alien:

Won't b growing for some time after this gro man. smoko should last me a while . I will defo give a re-veg a go but only on the icecool stinkdiesel.

I'd love to get some seed from her and store'em 4 the future. I better read up on how 2 re-veg again. brain=sieve :ouch:

M8 i'm chomp'in at the bit to get at these 4sure. Is nice to see every1 is getting good results. Has defo persuaded me to try sweets other strains some time.

gd luck ifya go 4 a re-veg urself buddy

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

Good news with the leaf yellowing. The last feed seems to have stopped it in it's tracks and leaves have darkened up to a better shade.

These girls liked the pk13/14 especially and the bud has fattened up nicely, mmmm yumyum.

A few pics @ just over 6n a half wks. Time has slowed so much now there near the finish every day is groundhogs day :smoke:

post-37766-1256378058_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

post-37766-1256378365_thumb.jpg

The gals are to get another dose of goodies like the last feed. Then a couple of just fishmix. Finished off with a bit of 'Council pop'. sorry mean 'Tap water'.

Next update tuesday (7wks). Peace.