Pledge to refuse sovereignty.

kal17117

"Any better ideas on how to build a better world?"

"Independence must begin at the bottom. Thus every village will be a republic ... having full powers. It follows, therefore, that every village has to be self-sustained and capable of managing its affairs. Thus, ultimately, it is the individual who is the unit. This does not exclude dependence on and willing help from neighbours or from the world... In this structure composed of innumerable villages, there will be ever-widening, never-ascending circles. Life will not be a pyramid with the apex sustained by the bottom.

Thus every villages first concern will be to grow its own food crops and cotton for its cloth. It should have a reserve for its cattle, recreation and playground for adults and children. Then, if there is more land available, it will grow useful money crops, thus excluding ganja, tobacco, opium and the like. The village will maintain a village theatre, school and public hail. It will have its own waterworks, ensuring clean water supply. This can be done through controlled wells or tanks. Education will be compulsory up to the final basic course. As far as possible every activity will be conducted on the co-operative basis. There will be no castes such as we have today with their graded untouchability. Non-violence with its technique of... non-cooperation will be the sanction of the village community. There will be a compulsory service of village guards who will be selected by rotation from the register maintained by the village. The government of the village will be conducted by a [council] of five persons annually elected by the adult villagers, male and female, possessing minimum prescribed qualifications. These will have all the authority and jurisdiction required. Since there will be no system of punishments in the accepted sense, this [council] will be the legislature, judiciary and executive combined to operate for its year of office."

Mohandas Ghandi

a wee tweak to the Ganja and Opium concerns and it's cool ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kal17117

• HvyFuel

• Blayz'd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The establishment of a self-sufficient community.

Written by Abdun Nur.

1 - To connect with the people who wish to form a true community.

2 - To establish the skills and resources available from the group.

3 - To find the best location to establish the community.

4 - To plan, apply for grants if available, etc.

5 - To invest in the property, equipement and materials required.

6 - To begin work, build the true community we all require, but are denied through sovereignty.

Outline of Concept:

The establishment of a self-sufficient community.

Viable self-sufficiency within a community of like minded families, working together to form and develop themselves, their families and those around them, building skills, knowledge and wisdom, in an environment, planned, and built, by the community members themselves, with the establishment of homes, farm buildings, organic crops, poly tunnels, fruit trees, fish lake, free range chickens, bees, goats, etc.

A community of trade and in house production, the removal of taxation, so the real focus of life is returned once more to the development of the community you exist within, not the endless, and increasing demands of the parasitic state, draining away your efforts, to the elite and pointless bureaucratic edifice they have manufactured, to enslave us.

The real meaning of life, is to live it, most have never lived, they foolishly believe drinking, nights on the town, watching television, working day in day out, watching the clock, eating chemical laced, toxin filled foods, always feeling ill, never having time to play with their children, no true friendships, is life. This is not life, this is existence, further, existence without purpose, beyond production of wealth, wealth they never even enjoy.

Compatible beliefs of community members:

No compulsion towards the actions of others, so removal of subjugation, beyond responsibilities within the community, accepted and agreed to, without coercion.

Freedom of religion, only as far as that does not impact negatively upon those around you.

Freedom of expression, without intimidation or untruths.

Freedom of labour, based upon a register of labour in combination with a silver coinage system (would ultimately be established).

Community based discussion, and planning, to execution, no sovereigns, but general consensus of agreement.

Both of the above systems sound great. Take it smaller though back to the family unit, back to the land (shit I sound like Augustus). Neo Luddites (good point) I like my technology I must admit. In the UK we are very lucky in that we can explore and even enact similiar ideas to those expressed. (need many tokens though)

peacetribe

Edited by stickybackplastic

The collective only has value as long as it serves each individuals needs. (first rule)

I could work with this, and this is in fact what we have, so I'm happy. (common sense? too simplistic will be the charge!)

Edited by stickybackplastic

Yet more John Harris Drivel, that man is a nutcase who rely's on people without the sense to check his bullshit out to spread it for him, sidekick, you have been brainwashed

The time of the Neo Luddites is at hand

Too bad they threw their watches away.

Seems to me like I have far too little sovereignty already, so why would I refuse what little involvement I have in my own government? If anything I'm going to pledge to refuse half-hearted "commune" talk when sober and financially flush.

Nice dream.

As possible and positive as any other...Let´s hope the dream comes to practice.

In my opinion at least the guy is alive and kicking :spliff:

Peace to all

Guest weedmonsta
I will not recognise the fabricated monetary system

i like money and being able to buy thing i need like food,

i like my 170k house and everything in it.....

i like being protected by police...fire brigade... i would be dead without the nhs...

if you give up money... whats the point in working? how would you survive with absolutely nothing

• 4 months later...

good begining to the thread (and not bad for the rest either btw)

if your looking for good stuff on monarch/state/religion vs the individual then history is the best (odd i know :rofl: )

maybe a quick dip into the magna carta, then the declaration of the clergy(arbroath et al)/baldrid bissit/duns scottus(sp) and the wars of independance legal debate once youve done with that you can check out the bishop wars/english civil war and then without drawing breath into the covenanter wars (this period is like one massive war based on human rights vs sovereign btw) after this your looking to the french revolution and probably finish with the radical uprisings.

thats just an overview from western europe, theres a whole load more if youve got a few decades of reading in you just to get to grips with the idea of human rights.

peace - for all that ever gave us

:guitar:Pledge to refuse sovereignty.

Written by Abdun Nur J

I __________________________________________________, solemnly swear; through reasoned and independent reflection, a binding and irrevocable oath in front of these recorded witnesses, (signed below), to refuse sovereignty to any human being, no matter the coercion, personal hardship, or physical effort required to attain or sustain this personal freedom.

This oath will not be enacted in full until a critical mass has been achieved within the localised area of my residence, this will be supported and almost certainly enacted upon the imminent collapse of the existing world wide financial system, engineered and manifest by the sovereign powers, this will be the time to reject the system of economic slavery now in force, and embrace an age of reason and personal responsibility and self determination.

I will not recognise the contrived and illegal authority of any Monarchy, sovereign Government, nor religious hierarchy; I will refuse to recognise any establishment they have created to enforce their perverted will, upon me and the members of my community.

I will not recognise the fabricated monetary system; given value through these sovereign powers; solely created to exploit, enslave and subjugate me and the members of my community, for the usurious benefit of the sovereign powered elite. I further more will actively prevent any usury system for been practiced if it is within my power to achieve this through unity.

I will not recognise the perverted, corrupt and depraved legal system, I will refuse to identify myself through any means required by the sovereign powers, passport, identity card, scans, chips or physical tests.

I will acknowledge no distinction of worth, between one person and another, based on location, holding no value to the concepts of patriotism, nationalism, racism nor elitism, created to divide and subjugate, I view all people as equal and accept them without obstruction, being a true cosmopolite.

I will stand in defence, (matching force for force as far as I am able), of any member of my community under attack from the sovereign powers in any form, no matter the personal danger or physical hardship, I stand in complete and unrestricted unity with every man, woman and child denied freedom in any form, and will use the truth to expose and educate members of my local community to the indoctrinations, conditionings and propaganda utilised against them by the sovereign powers.

I will protect the innocent, I will defend my freedom and the freedom of the members of my community; this security given willingly and without quarter.

I will not recognise the legitimacy of any deeds of ownership if acquired without physical effort (i.e. acquired through usurious debt finance); the ownership of land will not be recognised unless the owner is physically working the land. I will refuse to recognise the legitimacy of any deeds owned for residential property beyond the home of the individual.

No demands for tax of any form will be honoured, no demand for rent will be honoured, no demand for interest for any fiat monetary system will be honoured. All perceived sovereign government assets held within the local community area will be wholly the property of the community at large; having no connection to any central authority; to be used at cost for the local communities benefit. No person that has sworn an oath to any sovereign, giving their service, complying to their pronouncement, etc., will be allowed to hold a position of responsibility within the community.

Any fiat debt will not be honoured, in any form, I will from the moment of critical mass only earn and spend silver or gold coins, or barter for any goods or services, or establish a register of labour if silver is not available, I will not deal in any usurious transaction of any sort, only functioning within predetermined boundaries that will not exploit or debase another human being for my benefit.

My focus will not be on the accumulation and futile hoarding of physical wealth, but on the development of myself and the members of my family and the community at large, in this endeavour both myself and the people around me will live in mutual security and increasing contentment, receiving full benefit of their labours free from the sovereign parasites.

I will endeavour to facilitate the development of technologies previously held in limbo; including: medical advances, communication advances and energy systems, and I will endeavour to achieve a safe and stable environment of personal and communal growth, free of the anarchy palpable within the sovereignty system of government in existence without challenge.

Extortion for transportation fuels, and home energy will be converted to free, sensible and sustainable systems, monopolies and cartels of commerce will be abandoned, including; the stock market, futures market, banking industry, pensions and corporate investments, solely created for global larceny against the weak subjugated people, having absolutely no benefit to humanity.

This oath I swear, upon my honour, and my physical, and eternal energies, and if I break this oath I will be in discord with the conscious energy of all existence, my word being my bond, my bond being my being, if this oath is broken the cost I will bear in the next transformation, it is only binding upon the word of my character and only enacted at the critical mass required to achieve independence without conflict, as far as possible.

First witness:_____________________________________________

Signed.

Second witness:___________________________________________

Signed.

I publicly and audibly declare in front of the above signed witnesses that upon this date ____________________,

I swear a solemn oath upon my very being that I will never again (upon critical mass) give sovereignty to any person, been fully responsible for my own actions (in contrast to the subjection of granted sovereignty of one person from another, which holds you responsible for the actions of people making decisions on your behalf, making the concept of sovereignty abhorrent and without continued sustainability.)

Freedom is being responsible for my own actions, slavery is being responsible and obligated for the actions, and dictates, done in my name, no matter the objections, enforced sovereignty is imposed slavery. I was born into slavery, I will die a free man giving no sovereignty to any, exploiting no one, working for the development of myself and my community.

Signed

Now theres a pledge id take....FREEDOM!

Lorn

i like being protected by police...fire brigade... i would be dead without the nhs...

if you give up money... whats the point in working? how would you survive with absolutely nothing

The money doesn't really exist as it is mate. That paper with the queens head on is only some fancy paper with some numbers printed on it. We give it the value out of thin air. The governments and controllers said "see this paper, this is worth x amount of goods" and we said "OK, sounds good to us" :yinyang: I don't like how money has developed or how it came to be what it is.

If we can create and build everything we have now, with this paper money which is worthless.. to motivate us and organise us... then surely we can do the same without the money that doesn't really exist. What's worth more in proper reality. A £50 note or a chicken. Most would think "well, I can get about 5 chickens with the note so that's worth more". Which is true as it stands because everyone takes this money as worth something. I true reality, one chicken is worth more than a briefcase full of paper. It's a fucking brain bender when you start thinking about it. I see money as a tool of the modern slave trade. Wages and money legitimise slavery. Who's to say you would have absolutely nothing if money was to become non existent? You think we, as a species, wouldn't survive without this current monetary system? I disagree. A family could mine stone and build their own house in less time than it takes working to pay off a mortgage. They can raise animals for food, farm land.. use what nature provides. Everything is.. was.. already here for us that we need to survive, without the advent of money. Personally, I think the freedom of that kind of life.. and the fulfilment of it is far better than that of working in a job you don't like.. as a paid slave.. all of your life. If money was to become non existent tomorrow, I would survive.

Edited by Blayz'd

The money doesn't really exist as it is mate. That paper with the queens head on is only some fancy paper with some numbers printed on it. We give it the value out of thin air. The governments and controllers said "see this paper, this is worth x amount of goods" and we said "OK, sounds good to us" :stoned: I don't like how money has developed or how it came to be what it is.

If we can create and build everything we have now, with this paper money which is worthless.. to motivate us and organise us... then surely we can do the same without the money that doesn't really exist. What's worth more in proper reality. A £50 note or a chicken. Most would think "well, I can get about 5 chickens with the note so that's worth more". Which is true as it stands because everyone takes this money as worth something. I true reality, one chicken is worth more than a briefcase full of paper. It's a fucking brain bender when you start thinking about it. I see money as a tool of the modern slave trade. Wages and money legitimise slavery. Who's to say you would have absolutely nothing if money was to become non existent? You think we, as a species, wouldn't survive without this current monetary system? I disagree. A family could mine stone and build their own house in less time than it takes working to pay off a mortgage. They can raise animals for food, farm land.. use what nature provides. Everything is.. was.. already here for us that we need to survive, without the advent of money. Personally, I think the freedom of that kind of life.. and the fulfilment of it is far better than that of working in a job you don't like.. as a paid slave.. all of your life. If money was to become non existent tomorrow, I would survive.

You just said it perfectly.

I would have loved to have said things in the way you have done, but due to two massive head injuries in the past i am unable to articulate things as much as a lot of brothers on here. So all i can say is-

Peace and blessings from a brain damaged nummty

• 1 month later...
The time of the Neo Luddites is at hand

MMhmmmm.

It shant be long now before I totally fuck it all off and go live in the woods.

Yeah, all very nice and that but who wants to live without electricity, gas, clean water, sewage system, heating, a car, food, beer, etc etc.

Sign the pledge and you loose all these things within a couple of months, or maybe your 'village' is going to quickly knock up some generators that run on good feelings.

Compatible beliefs of community members:

No compulsion towards the actions of others, so removal of subjugation, beyond responsibilities within the community, accepted and agreed to, without coercion.

Freedom of religion, only as far as that does not impact negatively upon those around you.

Freedom of expression, without intimidation or untruths.

Freedom of labour, based upon a register of labour in combination with a silver coinage system (would ultimately be established).

Community based discussion, and planning, to execution, no sovereigns, but general consensus of agreement.

Who is going to enforce who's idea of whats right and wrong ? Sounds like its swapping one lot of people telling you waht to do for another bunch, call them community representatives if you like but it all sounds the same to me.

Chill out and enjoy what you have, it could be a lot worse.