• Replies 49.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boojum

• j.o.i.n.t

• Yosser Hughes

• Jimboo

This is great if you have an hour to kill and like a bit of off the wall avantgarde music. It's especially fun watching it and following the graphical score 

• Like 1

@Cursed Love the concept, there is shape and texture to sound and language... but the specific texture of it is...Cthulhu. Dark, evil, vast and unfathomable horror.

I know a person who is deeply sensitive to ominous sounds, and that would freak them out.

-----------------------

Then again, they think this is shit, too. Can't win with some.

Also, @j.o.i.n.t, worth checking out the life and times of Cornelius Cardew, super interesting dude who was very very active in left-wing politics and political organising, lots of his works are based on his communist ideas. Was potentially, if you believe certain sources, murdered by MI5 in a "hit-and-run" accident. 🙈🙉🙊

• Like 1

@Cursed I am not judging its fans, nor elevating the cowbell and double clap above it.... Each to thier own.

Dissonance is a gentle term, I think.

What I did 'like' (more find fascinating) about it, mind, is that it projects hard, speaks to...a feeling, a texture - beyond the learned, the old part of my brain perked up, pure instinct .... It just so happens it's one that isn't pleasant to me personally. the bit i listened anyway.

Still cool, and new to me - therefore nice one.... Interesting. Thanks, really, I hate it :D

ETA.

thanks for tip, I might do.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t