What are you listening to ? Part2

The Major

ffs double post cant get the vid to load onto the page like the rest of you guys can...

If you love a bit of the ol joanna, then click the link above or below and fill ya boots!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h86nJUHrJ1E

Edited by PerculiarParsnip
double post shit no idea wagwan with this shit!!!
  • Like 1

• Replies 49.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boojum

• j.o.i.n.t

• Yosser Hughes

• Jimboo

Melvins

:notworthy::headbang:

(been a fan of King Buzzo since the early days, so fucking heavy, but I like this particular live performance cos they all look as old as me lol grizzly, grey bearded middle aged fuckers still fucking rock :D ) E2A And Dale Crover is one of my favourite drummers ever :)

Eagain2a two bassists lol sometimes it's two drummers lol (I'm in a Melvins mood so I'll probably post more, probably a live track with two drummers next, which will also be awesome lol )

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

Melvins doing another house party gig, this one from 30 years ago. Man I feel old lol

Probably my two favourite Melvins tunes :headbang:

Night Goat

Honey Bucket

• Like 1

Danny Carey is also an awesome drummer :)

I fucking love this, not least because there's no official footage of Tool live :sadwalk: this is as close as it gets. But it's also fucking awesome drumming :notworthy:

E2A When I was younger I thought yeh, I coud be a drummer, I've got a good snse of rhythm, I can tap mu foot to the beat lol

Then you watch a proper drummer and you realise it's an instrument of skill, just like the guitar, and I can't do that any more than I can be Jimi Hendrix :notworthy:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Soul Limbo by Booker T and the MG's

It's a choon, made even more evocative to me by its use as the cricket theme tune on the BBC :)

On 13/09/2023 at 0:14 AM, Boojum said:

Melvins

:notworthy::headbang:

(been a fan of King Buzzo since the early days, so fucking heavy, but I like this particular live performance cos they all look as old as me lol grizzly, grey bearded middle aged fuckers still fucking rock :D ) E2A And Dale Crover is one of my favourite drummers ever :)

Eagain2a two bassists lol sometimes it's two drummers lol (I'm in a Melvins mood so I'll probably post more, probably a live track with two drummers next, which will also be awesome lol )

Seen them many times most recently earlier this year, just before the 40th tour. Never a bad show