• Replies 49.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boojum

• j.o.i.n.t

• Yosser Hughes

• Jimboo

@Boojum:skin_up:..... holy shit quite like that one. A banger!

Not my usual wake and bake sounds, as if the million disco links dont show that:D

Listening to - Mr Bungle - Raping your mind.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

More Scott Ian.

The lyrics are a proper pisstake. But the music is one of the most influential albums ever, if you're into hardcore punk and metal, this was the crossover that (for better or worse) led to Metallica, Megadeth and thrash.

• Like 2

@BoojumMassive pit of ignorance for me, all things heavy metal and thrash. Bookmarked, cheers mate - and love that 'music genealogy' stuff. I've heard of them!

I've gone a bit soft again :mashed:

Edited by j.o.i.n.t

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers are massive cunts, their gutarist had an argument with Mr Bungle's bassist and they were just getting famous at the time, and whenever Mr Bungle was booked to play a show and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers were booked for the same show they told the organisers they wouldn't play if Mr Bungle played, so they got dropped from pretty much every show :( Utter wankers, pretty much destroyed Mr Bungle as a band cos they couldn't get any gigs :(

Edited by Boojum