Is time travel possible?

alien12

The John Titor story is a facinating one for sure. It's great, cause you can't disprove it.

One of his main arguments is that the further you go from your time, the large the deviation from your 'known world'. Like, you could jump into tomorrow and everything would look the same. It wouldn't be, exactly, but you wouldn't notice. If you jumped back 50 years, a lot would be different.

John Titor is worth a read if you're up for it. Some very convincing arguments are made to some very well thought out questions posed by some of the top physicians.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alien12

• Keye

• Blayz'd

• strawberry

The John Titor story is a facinating one for sure. It's great, cause you can't disprove it.

One of his main arguments is that the further you go from your time, the large the deviation from your 'known world'. Like, you could jump into tomorrow and everything would look the same. It wouldn't be, exactly, but you wouldn't notice. If you jumped back 50 years, a lot would be different.

John Titor is worth a read if you're up for it. Some very convincing arguments are made to some very well thought out questions posed by some of the top physicians.

Shame he was wrong about the Olympics. He said they wouldn't go ahead. He must've changed the timeline by being here :guitar:

Agreed it is interesting tho. He had some interesting thoughts that guy.

........... He reminded me of the kind of bloke you meet when travelling, the type you take an instant dislike to cos he insists on calling cambodia Kampuchea and sneers at you for liking Thailand.

Having met exactly the type THC , you made me nod and smile as you brought back happy memories. Those folks. Never anywhere long enough to appreciate it, they tick off the most fantastic places and people in their 'explorers handbook' and move on a great speed, whisked along in a cloud of their own arrogance, having experienced none of it...... lol

Glad to know I'm not the only one that's been condescended to by these 'elite' travellers. Is it just me or do a lot of them just happen to be Israeli lol?

The most unbelievable thing (for me) is that within 30 years a US soldier would have an opinion on the M-world interpretation vs. the Copenhagen interpretation when they can barely understand the Geneva conventions.

if time travel is possible, i reckon those in the future are one or both of the following:-

1.they're not very good at it

2.they dont care about us

:yep: