• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arbuscule

• Arnold Layne

• Cambium

• strawberry

My discussions principally concern themselves with the deontological. I am also keen on social-semiotic critique. BTW, youngun', I understand what hermeneutics is-and can spell it correctly. So, go back to cutting your eye-teeth on your various "isms", as proffered by those long-dead, obscurantist Marxists.

-_-

Oh do put a sock in it. If you knew what the word meant, why did you ask? :doh:

Young'un?? :yes: Sure I'm a young'un..... Not. WTF?

I suspect that all you are trying to do is impress us with the magnitude of your verbosity. 0/10

Guest eddcase

better watch you dont choke on that dictionary mate .

as for the op , religious nutter.

Edited by eddcase

Guest Deanne65

Has anyone told Deanne65 he might have ADD? :)

[/quote

And what is this to discredit? The effrontery of such a thinly veiled insult says noting about the discussion at hand, and certainly nothing of the source of those ideas. These days, the worst possible insult is to be called crazy or deranged, and, effectively dehumanized. After all, would one say that (real) physical diseases are likewise discrediting of one's person?

Edited by Deanne65

Has anyone told Deanne65 he might have ADD? :oldtoker:

And what is this to discredit? The effrontery of such a thinly veiled insult says noting about the discussion at hand, and certainly nothing of the source of those ideas. These days, the worst possible insult is to be called crazy or deranged, and, effectively dehumanized. After all, would one say that (real) physical diseases are likewise discrediting of one's person?

I thought given your knowledge of psychiatry and anti-psychiatry that you'd understand the joke and if not, as a narcissist, you'd enjoy the attention.

I do hope, in real life, your prosody matches your post-modernistic take on prose. But, I suspect that, as HvyFuel suggests, you don't get out much.

Another fake psyche diagnosis - 'narcissistic personality disorder'. This one has a kinda poetic resonance to it though - sometimes I meet people or read posts and think NPD. It's not a scientific anything, this...this...this syndrome - unusually for Psychiatry though this label captures something

That's not particularly (or even remotely) to the credit of psychiatry though imho :wink: Greek myths said it earlier and better. Dunno if I spelled 'narcissistic' right :oldtoker: