• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arbuscule

• Arnold Layne

• Cambium

• strawberry

Trebor:

The problem isn't with you - you aren't out of your depth at all.

thanks for that eddie :rofl: but honestly i do know im out of my depth in this section at most times :wink: . i read deanne's first two posts the night before i posted and i was truly transfixed by them, i couldnt blink honestly, just kept thinking a scientologist had landed the way he/she talks up blind alleys.

was gonna copy and paste a couple of sentences of any of his posts into my browser just to see if dianetics came up i was so sure but as ive said above i couldnt blink(or function it seemed :blub:).

so religion is :soap: and science is :soap: and we can't use either one to disprove the other... so what NEW method should we employ here???

I gotta admit there are some aspects of religon that I find appealing and I can't argue that science is perfect but I'd like to think that science wouldn't argue the point either, but rather try and prove that it is imperfect...

hi Deanne, ..like Ed says you will have a better experience on the boards if your posts are more accessible, ..the 420 shark tank :soap: is a good place to stress ideas and find new ones to play off....maybe a small footnote/tor in your posts in plain language would help...I didn't instantly understand your writing..which is probably why I found it interesting..a little dense maybe..but to-ing and fro-ing I don't mind as it at least shows an open mind and that the various flavors of perception have/are being considered..anyways would be shame if you end up sounding like everyone else..maybe just a tweak or two:

you might like this thread,

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...&hl=athiesm

Guest Deanne65

:soap:

Hermeneutics: the use of knowledge in realizing further knowledge?

No.

Guess again :soap:

OK, here it is ... "Hermeneutics" = the art or science of interpretation, especially of Scriptures. I'm surprised you did not know that, since you've clearly swallowed several dictionaries :soap:

Is English your first language?

My discussions principally concern themselves with the deontological. I am also keen on social-semiotic critique. BTW, youngun', I understand what hermeneutics is-and can spell it correctly. So, go back to cutting your eye-teeth on your various "isms", as proffered by those long-dead, obscurantist Marxists.

:rofl:

Edited by Deanne65

My discussions principally concern themselves with the deontological.
I am also keen on social-semiotic critique.
...go back to cutting your eye-teeth on your various "isms", as proffered by those long-dead, obscurantist Marxists.

I invite you to patronise me. Say those things again, but pretend I am eight.

-_-
Hermeneutics: the use of knowledge in realizing further knowledge?

No.

Guess again ;)

OK, here it is ... "Hermeneutics" = the art or science of interpretation, especially of Scriptures. I'm surprised you did not know that, since you've clearly swallowed several dictionaries :yes:

Is English your first language?

My discussions principally concern themselves with the deontological. I am also keen on social-semiotic critique. BTW, youngun', I understand what hermeneutics is-and can spell it correctly. So, go back to cutting your eye-teeth on your various "isms", as proffered by those long-dead, obscurantist Marxists.

-_-

Oook :spliff:

Oook :spliff:

Eeeek -_-

I cant believe this thread has been bumped after so long......I was a fresh faced newbie when I put this up, don't even think I was Cam. Looking at the way this thread is going I should have just called it Mentalist :yes:-_-

Edited by Cambium

I just don't get anything :spliff:

Come on peeps lets keep it simple for folk like me who likes Top Gear, big tits, boxing, and that penguin throwing game and cannabis

Edited by MartininLondon

- that Arnold's a young scamp inne -_-

I shall revert to the appropriate register of speech for the direction the thread's taken: Oooook Eek Ook :yes: Oook :spliff:OOk Ook -_-