Latent inhibition and Marijuana

vyral

I was reading around the web and came across a few articles that had to do with Low Latent Inhibition, which means...

"The study in the September issue of the _____________ and __________ says the brains of creative people appear to be more open to incoming stimuli from the surrounding environment. Other people’s brains might shut out this same information through a process called “latent inhibition” - defined as an animal’s unconscious capacity to ignore stimuli that experience has shown are irrelevant to its needs. Through psychological testing, the researchers showed that creative individuals are much more likely to have low levels of latent inhibition."

It made me think, does marijuana temporarily lower my latent inhibition thus increasing creativity, and alowing my mind to be more aware of my surroundings, ive noticed LSD may have the same effect in this manner(cept your trippin face).

It makes sense to me, does anyone else feel me on this?

• 2 weeks later...

Could well very be the reason, although I read that LSD actually 'cleans' the connections between neurons (or something like that) making our senses go crazy. But this could easily support your theory!

I am not 100% on the LSD thing so maybe someone else could shed some light.

can't really put that much light on the subject but for me when ever i did acid it completely cleaned my brain

felt amazing after, clean and pure thought