Saturdays big experiment ?

Canabizbob

Of course this might sound strange, since we are in hyperspace and hyperspace might not have a place called stonehange but we have to start somewhere and that somewhere currently is stonehenge. wtf??

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:yinyang: are these guys for real? or is this a joke site?

They seem to be smoking somehting but they are being very vague, like i smoked something this morning bla bla bla

what are they smoking?

whats hyperspace? is it like when they get high and see things and think thye are in another world???

they are for real

Great post thanks for letting me know, i will definatly be joining them in the void if i can, hope to meet someone! tho how exactly are are supposed to proove that the person is real based on their glyph :eek:

I really like the idea of such a huge group trip, any other 420ers joining me?

By the way, ull know its me, ill be saying and projecting the number 4.2, my glyph will be an eye.

:v:

e2a: see u there bobby boy :wink:

Edited by []D [] []v[] []D

so dvd what are they smoking?

eta: i find this really interesting, but the site is hardly noob friendly :guitar: , you know all that glyph stuff and all that, maybe you got a link that explains this simpler (i tried to find a wiki article but it came out as fiction or some mathermatical stuff)

thank you lol

Edited by Budo

• 4 weeks later...

bob, check out www.erowid.org, uk420 is for cannabis only really, if this thread goes into dmt to much it'll hit the bottom of the bin :wink:

bob, check out www.erowid.org, uk420 is for cannabis only really, if this thread goes into dmt to much it'll hit the bottom of the bin :yep:

PIMP,I have heard of erowid,but cheers though.As for "uk420 is for cannabis only really" I thought the site was for growers and smokers to comunicate

about growing,consuming and generaly share interesting perspectives on lifes experience,thats why they've got all the different forums.

I don't grow,but having years ago conciously decided,to take the green path in life,I was obviously drawn to cannabis websites when I got a computer

and UK420 was the first I found.Though not a part of the site community,I can't help but feel a connection through some sort of sub culture thing,

and if I was to let myself go,I could post all day my theories about DMT,conciousness,drugs,religion,human history,and what's going on,but I don't,

mainly because I can't be bothered,but also because of funny attitudes like yours.It was only one litle post ages ago,hardly banging on about it.

You need to get yourself a pure DMT experience PIMP,then you'll know.

Bob.

:rofl: canzibob ur gonna get that egg all over ur face now mate.

I allready posted positive things in this thread, dont u think it would be a bit silly of me to now go negative???

There has been a bit of confusion, the bob in question was:

what the hells dmt? seems they extract it from some bark or something.

Nowt wrong with talkng about the experiment, i just didnt want to get in depth on exactly what dmt was.

My mistake, ur rudeness :rofl:

:wassnnme:

Edited by []D [] []v[] []D