Smile.

oldtimer1

Guest dr rockster

Smiles does EXACTLY what it says on the tin! :unsure:

Shared some with Felix and what a great vape for breakfast!

Breakfast of champions! lol

It'll turn the wheels of anything you are doing just that bit better.

Edited by dr rockster

i am looking forward to smoking some of this smile lol to see what its all about still a couple of months away yet like as i am just sorting the males from the females

here's my Smile at 3 wks 2 days flowering she was about 15-18" when i put her in flower, she now stands at 44" from the pot

post-13484-1214696241_thumb.jpg

i am looking forward to smoking some of this smile

:wink: :rofl:

I think someone you know is telling fibs :( . It has indica growth characteristics, but the smoke is very much sativa based. Very nice smoke, just a low yeilder.

I think he was talking about the smell rather than smoke, it's a quote from my reply to Puffin's pm asking about the smell.

:yinyang: yep, I didn't really read the previous post properly.

i am looking forward to smoking some of this smile :yep: to see what its all about still a couple of months away yet like as i am just sorting the males from the females

About the same as me HMT.. I've been flowering since monday. Planted six, 5 females!

And i got the one male wanted... for hacking with :wink:

here's my Smile at 3 wks 2 days flowering she was about 15-18" when i put her in flower, she now stands at 44" from the pot

:unsure::rofl:

Oh dear... 44 inches! theres gonna be some bondage going on for me I think...

Looking good though leroy :yes:

Might get some pics myself tonight....

High guys,

Well what can i say,i was very fortunate to have been left a small sample of smiles the w/end when a good friend came to visit...

So im in the kitchen doing a sunday roast with a joint on listening to a mix c.d of my favourite tracks.on comes insomnia and im leaping around the kitchen like a man possessed,singing my heart out,then comes a bit of bill withers lovely day and again im singing at the top of my voice and then D12 purple hills and by now im like a raving loonatic cos i am at a rave in my kitchen lol

Mrs h walks into the kitchen and is like wtf are you on,i hope this sunday dinner is gonna be noice,well straightaway im like of course it will be cos its being made with a smile,and i could not stop grinning like a cheshire cat.

So to anyone growing this,man have you got something special to look forward to.

(OH by the way twas the best roast ever)

Big thumbs up to ot1 and felix :alien2::) truly a bit special....

peace

lol Hell of a smoke report that Happy Hippy! Am really looking forward to it now!

Heres one of mine, last friday, at 5 days flower...

post-27723-1215679146_thumb.jpg

Its about a foot taller than this already! lol

Excuse my burnt lower leaves.. Have had some issues with that west+...

Edited by Stonehenge

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Heres' my 1st one .... terrible pics - my apologies ... :smoke:

3 weeks & 3 days 12/12 .... :smoke:

post-2736-1215682639_thumb.jpg

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

:yahoo: Hell of a smoke report that Happy Hippy! Am really looking forward to it now!

Heres one of mine, last friday, at 5 days flower...

post-27723-1215679146_thumb.jpg

Its about a foot taller than this already! :crybaby:

Excuse my burnt lower leaves.. Have had some issues with that west+...

Hi Stonehenge,

Hand on heart ive not had weed like that for sooooo long it reminded me why i grow in the 1st place,thing is im no spring chicken and like to think i do know decent weed,so for me to be leaping about like a madman with an insane grin on my chops was a real highlight of my w/end :wassnnme:

Dont be surprised if i begin stalking all the smiles growers from now on pmsl

Joking of course B)

peace

Heres' my 1st one .... terrible pics - my apologies ... :yahoo:

3 weeks & 3 days 12/12 .... :wassnnme:

post-2736-1215682639_thumb.jpg

Laz

Hi Laz,

You are defo on my stalking list :yes: take it easy m8 :crybaby:

peace

Hand on heart ive not had weed like that for sooooo long it reminded me why i grow in the 1st place,thing is im no spring chicken and like to think i do know decent weed,so for me to be leaping about like a madman with an insane grin on my chops was a real highlight of my w/end ;)

Dont be surprised if i begin stalking all the smiles growers from now on pmsl

Joking of course B)

peace

Hey Happy Hippy... That sounds nice! You really have got me rubbing my hands in anticipation..

Hope i can do it justice now....

Hey Laz.. I like your LST job! I've got one fimmed, and its going mad!

Bit hard to get it out for a photo though, might wait till I've got some flowers to show off!

• 1 month later...

FAO Joolz

Hello

I know you're a busy man but if you get the chance in the next day couple of days or so can you let me know the addy to send payment to for a pack of smile, I sent you a couple of pms, the one from a couple of days ago being the most relevant.

Don't like to rush ya, but I'll have the £ on Friday, if I don't send it then I'll only spend it on something less important like food, and won't have any more for a few weeks.

cheers.

FAO Joolz

Hello

I know you're a busy man but if you get the chance in the next day couple of days or so can you let me know the addy to send payment to for a pack of smile, I sent you a couple of pms, the one from a couple of days ago being the most relevant.

Don't like to rush ya, but I'll have the £ on Friday, if I don't send it then I'll only spend it on something less important like food, and won't have any more for a few weeks.

cheers.

Ditto, I've just pm'd you the once, I'd really like to get my hands on some of these beans