Smile.

oldtimer1

Hurray! just ordered some of these... :smoke:

Didn't think there'd be any left by the time i got paid....

My mrs won't be as happy as me when they drop on the doormat though..

cheers uk420..

• 5 weeks later...

Out of interest... Ot1 or anyone in the know,

Would i get a lot of variation if i were to do a bit of a seed run with these?

Are they F1 hybrids? And do they like alot of nutes?

Thanks all..

Peace Stonehenge

Smile - it does exactly what it says on the tin!

On the wishlist, and awaiting a bigger Growroom.

Smile - it does exactly what it says on the tin!

On the wishlist, and awaiting a bigger Growroom.

am looking forward to trying it myself Arnie..

Just waiting to see those sprouts at the moment...

I managed to get mine just before the shop closed. Thanks Joolz!!!! (and OT1 of course). I popped a couple into soak and both had sunk within three hours. Usually a good sign. Seeds looked very healthy too - nice, dark, plump and ripe. I popped them into root riot cubes and they sprouted 48 hours later. I'm growin them side-by-side with some of Whazzup's Anesthesia pips (they sprouted in 48hrs too :wink:). Looking forward to seeing how all these things grow :rolleyes:

Edited by mooker

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update on mine. These are now three weeks from sprouting and showing pretty vigorous growth so far. The spent the first few days in a root riot cube, then onto a 3" pot for nearly two weeks. Now in 1.4l pots. They've been spending 12 hours a day under the HPS in the flower room, then in the veg tent under CFLs for 6 hours a day. Growing in Canna Terra, and only fed with water so far, and an occasional spray of Vital/Nirtozyme/Noburn.

post-30655-1213128739_thumb.jpg

Edited by mooker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DOGGTOFFY

ETA: tsk found it

i find searching hard on here.. with that flippin flood control!!

Edited by DOGGTOFFY

anyone got a smoke report of these??

taste/flavour?

got my pennies ready!!!

If it helps at all DOGGTOFFY, someone i know said It's got a strong predominantly indica tone to it, slight citrussy flavour underlying an almost greasy dankness.

Sounds lovely eh :spliff:

If it helps at all DOGGTOFFY, someone i know said It's got a strong predominantly indica tone to it, slight citrussy flavour underlying an almost greasy dankness.

Sounds lovely eh :stoned:

I think someone you know is telling fibs ;) . It has indica growth characteristics, but the smoke is very much sativa based. Very nice smoke, just a low yeilder.

I think someone you know is telling fibs :spliff: . It has indica growth characteristics, but the smoke is very much sativa based. Very nice smoke, just a low yeilder.

I think he was talking about the smell rather than smoke, it's a quote from my reply to Puffin's pm asking about the smell.