Smile.

oldtimer1

Smile is a UK420 exclusive release, the sale of these seeds will help uk420 move forward.

A bit about smile, smile is an indica sat hybrid, much more indica dominant than anything I have ever released before. I made it for people who don’t have a lot of head room and would like to get an idea of what a sativa high is like. Every bit of feedback confirms the sativa spirit is dominant in this cross.

The bad thing about this cross is that it is not a big yielder.

The good things about Smile in my opinion are, is it is not couchlock, everyone that has smoked the bud says it puts a big old smile on their face every time they have a puff of it. I think this cross has a really nicely balanced and quite complex energetic up high. One tester said he thought I should to call it prozac from a seed, as it does what prozac ought to do.

Its a good sog type with little side branching.

Flowering is 8 to 9 weeks, plants stretch very slowly for about 6 weeks, not quite doubling in height at crop time. So flowered at 12 inches most will go to 22 to 23 inches.

Final point Smile respond very well in increased psycho activity if there is some metal halide light when flowering.

This is a limited edition release and price for Smile is £50 per pack of 10 seeds, this is probably the last variety I will release this year. Apply to Joolz by PM to purchase.

How she looks, pic courtesy of felix_dzerjinski:- post-338-1215777026_thumb.jpg

All the best Ot1.

PS we already talked about smile a little here!

• Like 2

pm'd joolz yesterday so hope that counts, what sort of yeild does it produce oltimer 1

Depends on how big you grow them, they will yield better as cuttings, but this also depends on your selection of plant to mum up, I only select keepers on what the individual plant does for me, not its size. But as I already said they don't make huge colas.

Edit to add, just asked a friend who tested for me. using cuts in 4 litre sq pots sog, ie 4 plants per sq ft he has been taking between 15 and 20 grams dry per plant at 60w per sq ft. He is a very skilled grower though.

Edited by oldtimer1

Hi all

Hope I'm not too late. I could do with some of these smile seeds, help me get off the damn effexors.

Been about 9 years since I had a smoke that made me smile constantly with achy cheeks,ahhhh what a memory.

I'll pm Joolz.

Thanks Oldtimer, So good to see decent smoke being made available. I know it doesnt yield well but all good things come in small packages.

I can't wait!!!! :smoke:

ot from the pics of the plants felix tested, when looking through all the pics most plants looked a bit leafy apart from pheno 2 and 3 i think,so maybe thats why your new indy dom hybrid is down on yeild a bit.

just my 2 bobs worth.

peace jaffaman.

why do you always release sees when im skint :D oh well i will have to wait until next time if there is one. rebirth :yep:

Really would love to grow this! Been needing some prozac for a while now. :smug:

Would it be possible for someone to go halfers with me ? (5 seeds each), I cant afford the full whack :wink:

I'd be will to give £30 for 5 seeds...

Can you do this for me please joolz/ot1 ?

:cat: