hiphop

KToWn

^^ Surprised to see someone droppin' The Goats! Nuff respect!

Much prefer Eminem's flow on his infinite EP, kinda reminds me of AZ.

Bit more recent but who cares, i love it!

You didn't know I was the bomb baby? Somebody shoulda told you, somebody shoulda told you...

Guest smoketilluchoke

for real weedisfree

that eminem tune is good, ill admit that

i do hate his new stuff tho,

this guy is defo one of the best newer emcees, guy is just DEEP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Yeah smoketilluchoke, lovin the oxygen track. I'll keep a look out for that album.

Here's another good one

Guest smoketilluchoke
Yeah smoketilluchoke, lovin the oxygen track. I'll keep a look out for that album.

Here's another good one

nice

yeh man, thats one of his first albums, they get better and better each time

ill post some more in a bit

Guest smoketilluchoke

some newer stuff

wit juju mob

Lowkey - Obama Nation (Official Video)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

sick track

Locksmith (Produced by E-A-Ski) - Rare Form

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Locksmith (Produced by E-A-Ski) - Therapudic

Locksmith (Produced by E-A-Ski) - I.M.G.M.I.

Locksmith (Produced by E-A-Ski) - Toss Up

Edited by Suspect

During his recent appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Ice Cube briefly spoke about his very first gig and single.

The gig was not with NWA, but with his first group, Stereo Crew, who released a 12″ on Epic Records in 1986 called “She’s A Skag.”

The record was produced by founding member of the World Class Wrecking Cru, Alonzo Williams, and Andre “Dr. Dre” Young.

Cube sounds like Will Smith!

this guy added me on youtube the other day, normally when i get these ads from upcoming artists theyre pretty shite to be frank but this guy is really nice hes an MC and a beatmaker.

(i know it says dub but its not dubstep its hip hop :yinyang: )

Edited by berbonber