hiphop

KToWn

It's not only grime MC's that chat crap on a track. Enough rappers do it to, look at the 'pop' charts FFS. You got flow rider rapping aboput Apple Bottoms. That's nelly's clothing line. The whole song is an advert. I dont particularly like grime but this tune aint too bad but then it is one of the UK's best rappers spittin over a grime a beat.

Back to the hip hop with a tale from The IRS, easily one of the most underated Hip Hop groups in the UK imo.

Gives me chills.

This one was posted here before but I've got it on now so here it is again. Listen to it.

And one more from Prince Ea

Edited by uʍop-ǝpısdn

^Deep! Is there a lot of Consiracy Theory hippety hop, or is Prince Ea out there on his own?

Edited by ninorc

^Deep! Is there a lot of Consiracy Theory hippety hop, or is Prince Ea out there on his own?

Not at all mate, most ACTUAL U.K HIP HOP tends to move heavily in the area of what get's called conscious hip hop. To name a few: Jehst, Nmonic, Tommy Evans, Asaviour, Doc Brown, Mellanin 9, plus a load more that I couldn't name but trust me there's loads. Heres two good tracks by tommy evans

TUNE

Guest smoketilluchoke

HAHAHA

i hear you on the braggin about nutin

but thats a big part of hiphop tho, back in the old days it was all about, boastin who was the illest on the mic

and with that

boasting track :rolleyes:

real tho, reef is dope

Forgot The Brotherhood, more old skool from 95/96 time I think. Cant find too much good U.K stuff early on though, Hi-track remind me of a U.K Public Enemy but not quite as hot(had a song about a paedo going to a sweet shop) still a good song and they weren't not shit by any means

Guest smoketilluchoke
how do i go about embedding videos?

on youtube, go to embed, copy what comes up

then when u reply you will see a youtube button, which brings up to youtube tag things

paste the embed in between those

peace

how do i go about embedding videos?

on youtube, go to embed, copy what comes up

then when u reply you will see a youtube button, which brings up to youtube tag things

paste the embed in between those

peace

nice one bruvva, il try it now

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

edit: it worked cheers again man :wink:

Edited by berbonber

couple more Jehst tracks, the first verse on this next one really about sums up my relationship with weed hah apart from the dont abuse it line

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

i could listen to that second track forever, ive heard it hundreds of times already

• 2 weeks later...

I'm NOT a fan of modern Eminem stuff but this is pure old school hip hop, shame he went so commercial. Shame 99.9% of all hip hop went commercial. Commercial hip hop just doesn't seem to have that feel to it and I hate to say it as I do love the chronic and 2001 but I think Dr.Dre has/is along with many many others playing a big part in fucking up hip hop.

so here's what he sounded like before his change in style.