hiphop

KToWn

Guest thousandyardstare

I just saw both these tracks live. For a bunch of 50 year old guys it was nothing short of amazing!

Guest thousandyardstare

Jesus! They just raped The Humpty Dance! Shame on them...The original and best. Just for good measure...

You heard "Best I Ever Had" by Drake? (I hadn't until I heard this track) This is Mystro's take on it.

Edited by uʍop-ǝpısdn

Track is by UKHH legend Chester P and is called Spoonerised Minds. Though the numpty that up'ed it clearly doesn't know that.

Edited by SkunyJim

• 2 weeks later...

RIP GURU!!

for those that didn't know Gangstarr's GURU died earlier this week after a battle with cancer.

a true legend and he will be sorely missed :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

they were always one of my favourite groups at school, had all the albums, loved 'em. fucking bad news.RIP

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Hmm, haven't noticed this thread before, I guess it's time to represent

I'm the calm one but my crew is sorta sick..

UK Street shit

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Immortal Technique

im sure hes already on here somewhere but not looking through 94 pages

i love hip hop, seriously love it for the past couple of years ive been listening to mostly UK artists, not that grime turned pop shite you see on the tv but proper hip hop.

this isnt the best track out there by any means im just posting it cause im listening to it now, il put some more up soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnHNyVQBRGw...mp;feature=grec

sorry dunno how to embed

Biggie Smalls/Notorious B.I.G at the moment :]

I prefer old school more then anything, snoop doggs doggy style were the best :P then blue carpet treament, which was good, then his new one mallice in wonderland... SUCKS ASS.

Ice Cubes new album detoxed or something has a few good tunes on it, I rep the west... thats a good song :P

But thats when im smokin, chillaxing :] If im on the move its Chase and Status, Nero... Mainly dnb and dubstep related tracks. Heres what i mean...

<3

EDIT: I fucking hate grime. Stop rapping about moms, thats no skill, thats disrespect that gets you no where in this world apart from the bone yard.

Edited by Zoikes