hiphop

KToWn

A Snippet of Lowkey's new track ''Obama Nation'' (Abomination) Big Big Tune.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lowkey is shit hot man I never heard him on a bad track and he is always saying something too.

Edited by ScoobieDoobie

Lowkey is shit hot man I never heard him on a bad track and he is always saying something too.

He's got serious talent, I never get bored listening to him or Immortal tech

I take it you've heard voices of the voiceless? I like immortal Technique too but in small doses because hes sounds so angry all the time.

--

yeah i heard it, i posted it in this thread a couple pages back. Yeh tech is angry but he's just one of those rappers i find myself listening to constantly. Lowkey and tech need to do a mixtape together, that would just be FIRE

Edited by Suspect

that new cunninlynguists is my shit.

Whats the name of the first tune in this video, it's doing my fuckin' head in!!!

i can hear redman over that beat, but i might be wrong
I know this is the hip hop thread but can anyone post up some decent grime?
check youtube channels grimedaily and smokeybarz

giggs 'walk in da park' was a very solid album imo

skepta and frisco, 3 parter:

not strictly hip hop but:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Jimthebaker

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about anyone else but i love uk hip hop, it's all I listen to.

Jehst, Life mc & si phili ( phi life cypher), Braintax, Chester p, Farma g, louis slippers, kashmere, champions of nature, asaivour, young gun' etc.

I think these are great rappers, Particularly - Life mc, Jehst, Chester p, Braintax. I think these Are great examples.

Some of the things they come up with is amazing, Well basically all of it!

A few of the mentioned spitting on the radio.

A few great songs

Life mc - Bomb propaganda

Jehst - weed

Phi life cypher - herbaholics

Jehst - 1979

jehst - boogaloo remix

champions of nature -

Too many to list.

Let me know what you think!

Merry xmas to the whole of Uk420! :spliff:

OTFG

eta:spelling