hiphop

KToWn

how do we put vids up instead of links?

z

Use the 'insert youtube' button in the 'quick access' box to the left of where you write your reply, and paste the youtube id no (the numbers/letters after the =) in there.

Guest ping pang

i used to be really into hiphop from bout 12-24.. 27 now and harldy listen to it now days but always have time for a little 2pac, lot of people saw him as a gangster rapper, i saw him as a inspiration, youve gotta be pretty dumb or fake to take the gangster stuff literally in this kind of music when your not coming from the surroundings these people grew up in, but he did have a lot of positive messages what made him a lot different from other rappers and ended up being a marytr to the things he was trying to change in 1996

with all this extra stressin

The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath

When will I finaly get to rest? Through this supression

they punish the people that's askin questions

And those that possess, steal from the ones without possesions

The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons

Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions

Be grateful for blessings

Don't ever change, keep your essence

The power is in the people and politics we address

Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic

And when you get stranded

And things don't go the way you planned it

Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference

Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen

If I'm insane, it's the fame made a brother change

It wasn't nuttin like the game

It's just me against the world

I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh

Remember one thing

Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that

So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out

Keep your head up, and handle it

gunfire is produced at alarmin rates

Today's youth, quick to shoot, get in the car and break

"It Takes a Nation of Millions" if we intend to stop the killin

Just search your feelings, participate in some rehabil'n

They our seeds and when they bleed, we bleed

That's what becomes of lonely children, they turn to G's

Heavenly father can you rescue, my young nation

rest the Lord will protect you, respect due

Skippin class, and livin fast, will get yo' ass

stuck in the pen, doin life plus ten

Young brother pump yo' brakes for me, before you choke

won't ya soak up some game from yo' big homies

This ain't livin, we givin you jewels, use 'em as tools

This for all of y'all that keep on raisin hell

Put a pistol in your hand and let you fade yourself

It ain't right, what you put your momma through, young G

Gotta change your life, take the game from me

This ain't livin

some of these young artists who are in the hiphop or what ever they call their music lime light need to bring stuff like this back as its the youngens what need it the most now days

:(:rofl: :rofl: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff:

Guest Tree Man

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Bias B has a NEW ALBUM!! ^^^ Aerosol Era

:yinyang:

Guest Tree Man

Gyeah New Cunninglynguists too

2010 is gonna be a good year!!!!

:(

old Cunnin...

PEAS

I NEED YOUR HELP

Whats the name of the first tune in this video, it's doing my fuckin' head in!!!

Come on hip hop people, one of you must know the first tune in this youtube clip, please folks would really appreciate the help.

peace

Guest Tree Man

Hey Suspect!!! I did try and find it for you dude .. I have this track on a DJ OZ mixtape .. but after looking for it I couldn't find...

Blaggin me now

w0JJKHfiGis

aaarrgggghh why is this not working? can somebody help me please, it wont let me paste in the Insert YouTube quick access bit why? what am i doing wrong?? :nea:

I know this is the hip hop thread but can anyone post up some decent grime? No wigger shit please.

can you explain what you mean by 'wigger shit'?