hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

new cormega

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke
post a better beat than this, you cant...thats what i thought.

pete rock is good, very good

but you cant f*** with premo

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Jimthebaker

Edit - That 10shott vid has got some graphic and very unpleseant images in it if you dont want to see it (and I'd rather I hadn't) just scroll down a bit when the song is playing.

Edited by J..A

good thread peeps, i used to love hip hop back when but got to say i had kinda moved away from it the last few years. not really heard too much to get me going like i did in the late 80s and 90s.

this is a personal favourite band of the 90s and a good stoner song... enjoy!!!

btw this is the first of me trying to post a you tube link so apologies if it doesnt work :blushing:

e2a: so it didnt work!!!......... hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eakZLScnho

Edited by judd77

My Favorite that I used to sing on the way to school was Money Mad - by the London posse - that was real hip hop - not the chud that jayzee and other twats blurb out.

damn what a tune - finding it then on utub - I am gonna dig out the 12inch and play it loud

Z

Guest Tree Man

Ohhh check this:

:wink: dope!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Tree Man