hiphop

KToWn

Am I the only one whos tired of hearing people talk about this Drake guy? He's not even that nice, a copycat and a total fake, I heard he grew up in a posh part of canada. What is he on?

Copped the immortal tech mixtape, '3rd world' today and all i can say is DAMN! Cant believe i slept on that shit for so long!! has anyone heard the immortal tech/lowkey collab yet?? sick track, lowkey is doing big things...

Guest smoketilluchoke
Am I the only one whos tired of hearing people talk about this Drake guy? He's not even that nice, a copycat and a total fake, I heard he grew up in a posh part of canada. What is he on?

Copped the immortal tech mixtape, '3rd world' today and all i can say is DAMN! Cant believe i slept on that shit for so long!! has anyone heard the immortal tech/lowkey collab yet?? sick track, lowkey is doing big things...

no you're not suspect

he's fucking wack!

Edited by smoketilluchoke

YEESSSSS MF GRIMM is sick! Check his recent stuff out!

Also for those on the Pete ROck /Dilla vibe - check out Kev Brown!

^ just sounds like a bunch of dick head chavs talking over a beat like alot of this shit

Edited by Jimthebaker

^ just sounds like a bunch of dick head chavs talking over a beat like alot of this shit

Yeah, not the best example of The I.R.S I'll admit.

How's this?

Or this?

Smokers hip hop.... check out Dilated Peoples 20/20 ... not your typical Guns n Bitches n Benzes shit... my tuppence worth.

That said I quite like hip hop/rap, depends on the mood tho :D

Yeah, not the best example of The I.R.S I'll admit.

How's this?

Or this?

its ok m8 if your into that you should check out rhyme asylum:

Edited by Jimthebaker

Guest smoketilluchoke
Smokers hip hop.... check out Dilated Peoples 20/20 ... not your typical Guns n Bitches n Benzes shit... my tuppence worth.

That said I quite like hip hop/rap, depends on the mood tho ;)

YOU DONE KNOW

haha check it though "we never ratted, we just ratatatated, fully automatic, you're whole aura's shattered"

first time i heard EV talk about guns lol

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest Tree Man

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

WHY the fuck have I not heard of Skandal befor now....?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:wink:

Oh yeah .. New FB'S!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited by Tree Man

Oh yeah .. New FB'S!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Oh my days! Tune is sick, beat is waaaay too much

Edited by Suspect