hiphop

KToWn

not good at detecting sarcasm are you

so what is your brilliant taste in hip hop that the rest of us should have ?

not good at detecting sarcasm are you

so what is your brilliant taste in hip hop that the rest of us should have ?

I said SOME, not ALL ...

Just by going back a couple pages and lookin' at what videos you've put up, you got good taste, e.g. Killarmy

I used to interview Wu members years back, still speak to some of em.

I Saw some guy chattin bout Black Eyed Peas. Thats the kinda wack shit I'm talkin about.

Yo STYC

What the F*** are some of these man on?? :yep: ...

What are U on?

Right now, Cheese as it goes.

I'm talkin about some of the taste in "hip-hop" that's being displayed on ere ....smh.

yeah, youve mouthed off now back it up boy. :wink:

Edited by Archangel

yeah, who did you interview? please say ODB

& yeah cant say i feel black eyed peas, but each to their own

back to the thread

classic

tune is too much

I Saw some guy chattin bout Black Eyed Peas. Thats the kinda wack shit I'm talkin about.

Is that for me then?..Cause i posted a couple of older BEP tunes?...If you dont like the tunes posted dont listen to them m8...Simple really..

Guest smoketilluchoke
yeah, who did you interview? please say ODB

i think he interviewed, inspectah deck, hell razah, trife, warcloud/holocaust

and fuck knows who else :rofl::taz:lol

speakin on odb interviews check this LMAO

this guy was one of a kind thats for sure lol lol

haha i love how they try to tell him how to act and he just dont give a fuck

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Tree Man

jokes!

here ya!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

(My mates in this vid... see if you can spot him ... :rofl:)

posted his tunes already

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke

oh shit tree man you just reminded me of this

HAHAHAHA

this boy is a fool lol :wink:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Yo STYC

What the F*** are some of these man on?? lol ...

What are U on?

Right now, Cheese as it goes.

I'm talkin about some of the taste in "hip-hop" that's being displayed on ere ....smh.

well if u wernt swingin off other members nuts, u wouldnt of gotten stick. Who cares if someones got a different taste in hip hop, this is the HIP HOP thread isn't it? Or should they start another thread called ''hip hop that wasn't worthy enough for x-calibur''??

Lay off the cheese its making your mind into mush.

PS. Treeman, Respek BA is pretty sick

Edited by Suspect

Guest Tree Man

oh shit tree man you just reminded me of this

HAHAHAHA

this boy is a fool lol lol

:rofl: :rofl: I have laughed so hard at that in the past.... Battle dayz man .. fuckin shame of that though... he had it used against him in MC battles for ages after.. Too legendary to forget!

some of Pro Greens stuffs o.k though.. hes got some good lines man......

but personally... I'm not to keen on his voice to be honest.. just one of those things

Guest smoketilluchoke
:rofl: :rofl: I have laughed so hard at that in the past.... Battle dayz man .. fuckin shame of that though... he had it used against him in MC battles for ages after.. Too legendary to forget!

some of Pro Greens stuffs o.k though.. hes got some good lines man......

but personally... I'm not to keen on his voice to be honest.. just one of those things

hahahahaha i know, thats definately the wrong place to fall off stage lol

and yeah i hear you his voice is like scratching a chalkboard

suspect- leave me out of it bro

Guest Tree Man

On a grime tip. whack

:)

Mandem In Disguise.. :ouch:

and a Punch In the Face? :ouch:

sniff sniff Peng?

"I'm High as a kite though..." :)lol lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke
:)

Mandem In Disguise.. :ouch:

:ouch::)lollol

WTF MAN