hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
Im listening to Relapse, Eminem's new album, I gotta say there is some dark shit in their, and whether it happened to him or not I fuckin love it. Sick maybe but Lyrically a fuckin Genius!! Im not a hip hop head I have a very ecclectic taste from leadbelly thru shpongle, aphex twin ali farka toure and beyond even a bit of hank williams !!!

Opinions on M&M's new one??

i dont think you will find many people here into eminem

he way too commercial and seriously over-rated

maybe to people who dont really listen to hiphop he is good

but as far as hiphop goes he is trash

here some real hiphop

Guest New Flow

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:ninja:

Guest smoketilluchoke
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Cool thread. No vids on the mind to post at the minute.

Call me the dark horse, counter of shards of hot embers

Hardcore rappers are far more self-centered

Enter The Dragon King, dis-member a man an ting, impending death when my talents in (J..Aooooooo)

One ryhme will send shivers down the spines of a million guys that I'm sicker than

It's all about how I ride on the rythm and allow my lines so they're tight and they kill a track

So now I write rymes in chalk so they can out-line the corpse yeah thats fighting talk

Sort of like lines they snort, get star struck and carved up in organised lines of thought

Guest smoketilluchoke

g'waan JA, alright that still

think i already posted this but fuck it they killed it

Im listening to Relapse, Eminem's new album, I gotta say there is some dark shit in their, and whether it happened to him or not I fuckin love it. Sick maybe but Lyrically a fuckin Genius!! Im not a hip hop head I have a very ecclectic taste from leadbelly thru shpongle, aphex twin ali farka toure and beyond even a bit of hank williams !!!

Opinions on M&M's new one??

i dont think you will find many people here into eminem

he way too commercial and seriously over-rated

maybe to people who dont really listen to hiphop he is good

but as far as hiphop goes he is trash

here some real hiphop

I think that M&M's lyrical speed rhymes and style piss all over this. He may be commercial or not ?!!! But I woul;d rather listen to him than this :bag:

Guest smoketilluchoke
I think that M&M's lyrical speed rhymes and style piss all over this. He may be commercial or not ?!!! But I woul;d rather listen to him than this :stoned:

:yep::spliff::spliff:

wel for one speed dont mean nutin, eminem just talk nuff bullshit

i dont listen to that corny shit

you'll be telling me he better than this dude next

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke