hiphop

KToWn

you sound like you're more on some "because its english" shit

partly :blub: but shit if yu ent proud of where you are and your culture and surroundings then i wuld tell you (not you personally :blub:) to jog on 2 elsewhere!

Guest smoketilluchoke
partly lol but shit if yu ent proud of where you are and your culture and surroundings then i wuld tell you (not you personally :() to jog on 2 elsewhere!

c'mon lets not get on that "proud of culture"

coz im not fully english, so im not on that nationalist shit

most of these guys are african & caribbean anyway if u wanna get into it

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeah cally u done know that

stoupe got sick beats, im surprised he dont work with more artists

i think canibus the only emcee he done beats for outside of jmt/aotp

Guest New Flow

grime is to uk hip hop what gangsta rap is to US rap

really :rofl: theres gangsta rap in england too bro PDC for example and many more do you even listen to u.k rap/hip hop

grime is not hip hop it came from jungle/D&B/garage

Fact is EVERYBODY raps on hip hop but not many can spit grime :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i live in sw london bro spiting to grime is a piece of piss i can show you a million man on the block

who claim they grime spitters a dime a dozen and the lyrics they spit are perfetic random im a bad boy talk wow

ask them to jump on a hip hop track and they cant because the lyrics are shit no meaning just hype talk lol lol lol

if i want to hear sum lost prick talking shit to me il just go find sum braes on a hype on the block

i guess its appealing to lil kids and man that aint ever lived that life :rofl::rofl::rofl:

basicly what i mean is MOST grime is whack its like mc ing to garage a load of bullshit talk

no skill involved period

like i said theres only a few ALRITE grime spitters thats it they not good they not bad they ALRITE :rofl::rofl:

New Flow why are you tryin to chat to me like im any dickhead? Is the fact that you live in SW london meant to mean something to me? I also live in london, i know what grime is. For every sick grime artist there are a 1000 shit mc's, i know this, im not stupid....but exactly the same can be said for Rap, that doesn't mean rap is shit.

You got your opinion, i respect that and at no point in this entire conversation did anyone bag on rap, so why you gotta go out of your way to put down stuff we like? yes i do listen to uk hip hop, lowkey, rhyme asylum, jehst, manage etc go back to the beginning of this thread i posted some uk shit.

Most of PDC are shit, there fake american accents are shit. And i still stand by what i said. Your taking shit examples. If you put ghetto, wretch, scorcher, kano on a rap beat they'd destroy it....but im sorry, no way can the same be said if you put a rapper on a grime beat, thats bullshit.

...and when i was comparing grime to uk hip hop. It was in the context of old school US hip hop and then all of a sudden G-Funk. Although grime came from garage, most grime mc's were deeply influenced by rap.

You think there alrite, safe your opinion. But Ghetto is not 'alrite' his bars are next.

Edited by Suspect

Guest New Flow

suspect if you think im talking to you like a dickhead then thats up to you

i didnt say pdc are good i was just saying if anything thats english gangsta rap because you said grime is uk gangsta rap

i was just using them as an example that grime aint uk gangsta rap and its only jaja soze that spits with an american accent out that click still

and yes he is shit lol

again i used where i lived as an example of how many people are on a grime thing not to act bad

its not hard to spit to grime

fair enuf theres shit mcs in rap and grime but theres more shit grime mcs than rappers imo

exactly hip hop may have been the grandad but garage is the father to grime thats what i meant

but to say any grime artist can jump on hip hop track and kill it and hip hop artist cant kill a grime beat is stupid bro

at the end of the day its all spitting what i mean is hip hop/rap mcs content is better deeper where mcing is random shit talk

:wink:

Edited by New Flow

Guest smoketilluchoke

i think the reason he is cussin it so much suspect is that this is the hiphop thread

and he dont think you should put it in the same category

anyway

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

JUMP BITCH, SWING BITCH

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I've seen this tread a few times now and withnailed many times but heres my 2p, I grew up listening to hip hop and jungle and love and lived by it, now I've gone off most of it as well as all music I only listen to a bit of my mate stuff which is hip hop and all political and he knows his stuff. I just think most commercial stuff has a agenda to get people thinking in a certain way and it all seem to be about the same thing "Money and Fame". I was last into sic made but I've stop alot of negative stuff in my life so it no longer applies to me. anyway before I withnail

the law of jungle is the oldest law going :wink:

pretty much agree with ya but then its the same with all commercial music

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeah man sicc made, bro lynch hung n them

they be on their satanic shit like 3-6

i kinda hear you but its just music bro