hiphop

KToWn

im diggin The Lords of the Underground and Black Moon right now. both amazing old school hip hop groups. anyone agree?

im also quite liking this new grimey london hip hop tune from a guy called Tempa T its called Next Hype. dont really like westwood tho lol (hes at the start of the vid only)

here it is -

selectaaaaaaah!

Guest Tree Man

Jid Sames has done some awesome rhymes this isnt his best... but i cant find any others.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Tree Man

Guest New Flow

grime = :yep: my 11 year old nephew can make grime beats all day and spit to them lol lol

theres no skill in grime lyrics= :D beats= :soap:

sum bullshit noise music

and i swear this is a hip hop thread :unsure:

i feel what your saying about its a u.k thing but theres much more better uk artist out there that put there heart and soul in what they do

not just jump on a track that soundz like noise shouting sum shit down the mic

fooling up the youngers heads

and nobody surports uk hip hop because there not on telle doin sum corny shit or on westwood ???????

come on man

westwood will jump on anything to promote his shit show

the guy aint never dun nothing for real uk hip hop imo

i hate english rappers who rap with an american accent too but thats what the sterotype is about u.k hip hop artist

oh they tryna be american if you actully listen to most u.k artist they dont rap like that

shit man

FUCK GRIME SHIT IS WHACK STR8 GARBAGE

theres no skill in grime lyrics

that is the most stupidest thing i'v heard @ uk420

if you only knew some of the lyrical content.. but obviously your entitled to your opinion

todays lyric for me has to be: I'm not doin this to impress Princess, mans fully on baddin up Bowser!

(made me think of Super Mario on the SNES) basically im not out to save princess.. im out to kill bowser :spliff:

thats from a set recorded on the 18th of this month

I could list you some lyrics that are 'fookin brilliant'

big up any grime hedz, tempz new video is funny and hype

which brings me to anuva point.. grimes not all about hype and smashing people in and stuff (altho i love that side to it haha) theres grime songs to cover most topics from love to weed to fighting to guns bein a problem etc.

and as this is a HIP HOP topic for any1 interested in UK hip hop i can onli recommend PDC

Rich

grime thread got denied lol

no pointing and laughin here, im feeling it lol
<3

some rap u might like aswell

theres no skill in grime lyrics

for me its more about flow...originating back to uk garage emceeing and d'n'b/jungle before that...it was never really about content and the thing about grime is that it never claimed to be anything more than it is. it was just a natural progression from that scene. wiley never tried to be anything he isnt, or imitated anyone elses style. every other grime artist that got signed to a mjor label after the post rolex frenzy are forced to make dance pop cos real grime is unlistenable to about 99.5% of the population, and you can understand why, its an acquired taste

if only we could take it back to the old school garage rave days~ahh :guitar:

So far the most lyrical Grime artists in the game are Ghetto, P Money, Dot Rotten, Wretch 32 and Griminal

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeah u right dth it is like the same sorta thing as dnb n all that

those emcees are the worst

in a corner!!!!!!! lol lol lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke