hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man i much prefer peeps like

klashnekoff, kyza, jehst shit like that

i dont consider n dubz & chipmunk hiphop

that shit corny

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Fair enuf lads everybodys ears to em self, but i think there definately not holding back the Uk Scene anyway if that was the case then why are the heading for mainstream like the Us allways on tv Mobo Awards Big Concerts At all the Big Events and there allways Making the Uk Scene be Heard From Across the pond as for Smoketiluchoke sayin that there corny i would like to see you stick to grime and try break into the Industry anyway dudes im not sayin that everything else is shit cause i love nearly everything but im saying these are definately breaking the Ice for the Uk

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by gavmc

Guest New Flow

bro these people are whack as hell chipmunk n dubz wtf

they blocking real uk hip hop plus they aint staying real to grime att all they sold out to get a record deal like being the boy britney for eg

because the people dont get to hear real u.k hip hop because the record companys need these lil fools to dance round the stage spit sum corny lines

just because everybody likes it dont make it good bro they make the u.k look weak imo theres

much more real talent out there

listen to sum real uk hip hop bro grime is whack as hell

here you go lowkey im feeling his shit at the mo

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I get wat your sayin man but a suppose if thats what yi gotta do to get cali do in your pocket then thats it and ive been listening to chipmunk since he was like 15 he aint shit believe hes got talent orite and first ive heard of lowkey sick as fuk beats mate be listening to more of him cheers

Guest New Flow

see bro thats what i mean dont get blinded by whats on the telle bro

here another one of my fav u.k artist im sure others will be along posting more REAL uk hip hop

klash

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

I know wot u sayin gavmc

but being mainstream isnt a good thing

these guys are like the g-unit of the UK

and when i say corny

the dude do rap videos in his school uniform for fuk sake hahahahaah

listen to the 1st thing lowkey says :unsure: :unsure:

to all u channel u yutes

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

this is lyricism

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

See there good tunes an that but i like to here Uk accents and i hate people from the Uk trying to rap like the yankees it just sounds fuking retarded and i get what you all saying about going main steam nanana but its still not the point if they dont go mainstream then the Uk scene will always be an underground Scene Lagging behind the yankees forever anyway dude all the tunes are fukin bizz and i love everything from Ub40 to Chipmunk to Bob Marley to Oasis but i hate wanna be Yankees British be British sound british Proud British ! and Klash has some fukin funny tunes dude and hes shithot :yinyang:

Easy :yinyang:

Edited by gavmc

Guest smoketilluchoke

well of course the uk will always be lagging behind as far as hiphop goes

but the US did start it & they been on it alot longer so, its to be expected

i dunno man, i just like hiphop not grime

well of course the uk will always be lagging behind as far as hiphop goes

but the US did start it & they been on it alot longer so, its to be expected

i dunno man, i just like hiphop not grime

Very True man they did start it but as for there never really being any big hype in the uk about it i think thats starting to change even all the big american rapppers like to listen into westwood Grime is good its total different to HipHop it has all genres off beats mixed in and can be a but to hyped sometimes but anyway its true Uk will always lagg behind for the simple reason that US started the game but the Uk Scene is starting to be heard and alot more People from across the pond listening to music being produced here and alot of that goes down to Tim Westwood and artists like chip scorch dizzee tinchy and Ndubz weather anyone thinks there corny or not Big up the UK Scene

I can not believe I've missed this thread up until now. I blame the grow diaries for causing the distraction.

And this is typical, I've got a external hard drive with about 50 UK albums on it. I've just plugged it in to up a few rare tracks to youtube so I can poste them here and....rrrrrr click rrrrrr click rrrrrrr click. Things dead. Anyone know if I can slavage anything from it?

In the mean time, here's my first contribution to the thread.

Edit: Video is not showing?

Edited by uʍop-ǝpısdn

I can not believe I've missed this thread up until now. I blame the grow diaries for causing the distraction.

And this is typical, I've got a external hard drive with about 50 UK albums on it. I've just plugged it in to up a few rare tracks to youtube so I can poste them here and....rrrrrr click rrrrrr click rrrrrrr click. Things dead. Anyone know if I can slavage anything from it?

In the mean time, here's my first contribution to the thread.

Edit: Video is not showing?

Mate thats shithot Manage man he got some sick fukin tunes mate i like him his tune riot is the business