hiphop

KToWn

more bossman

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

sum akala

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

and a fucking tight track from lquid swords

Guest Tree Man
:rofl: sorry boys - i like the samples in both tracks - excuse my wacknessssss

Wackness?????

WTF

Jeru and Dr. Octagon are the kingpins!

Wicked!

One more IRS, i cant find anymore of their stuff on YouTube but all the tracks i've posted are from the same album which is called The World Is Theirs. It's one of the best UKHH albums i've got and i've got alot.

IRS - Addiction

Big tune TP :rofl:

Edited by stinky pinkerton

what the fuck happened to fat joe???

seriously

he claims that when pun died it shocked him into realising that it could all end at any time, so he had to make the most of it.

but i reckon the right offer came in so he sold out like all the others.

Guest smoketilluchoke

just heard this & i LOVE IT

MTV sort your fuckin lives out

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest Tree Man

sickest beats ever!

wait till the end...

Mint!

and just cause someone reminded me..

Prince Paul in his prime....

Chillin' :(

:stoned:

Edited by Tree Man

Guest Tree Man

Holy Shit!!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Holy Shit!!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

yeah! he did that one the first time i went to battlejam, my girlfriend took some convincing that is was all him lol

beardyman is fucking sickness!

I'm thinking of going to the next one on 24th april. if anyones up for it..?

might do if i can rally the troops, you know how it is. :smoke:

that enlish & koaste song i posted made me go back and dig this one out

that lead me to find this, works pretty well, i reckon

remember when jay z was good?

Edited by silvester growdrobe

that bass IS ridiculous.

i'll be sure to crank up the mp3 player when i'm on my bmx. lol

nah, i'm kidding...

my bmx got nicked. lol:)