hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeah i know what you sayin treeman

but they do have a lot of lines already thought up before the battle

like the one suspect mentioned

but then again i dont know shit

Edited by smoketilluchoke

[some of it is cool but the worst of it is wen white guys act like there black and totaly gansta to the hardcore thugness and tryan act all animated like black homies.its realy funny when those lame asses act all hiphop around blacks and totaly dif around their normal white buds . to me it just looks off .kinda like a lion dancing with a bunch of monkeys in the wild. just dosent seem to look right.hiphop coll, cuontry sucks big hairy asses, and all of of them want to be rockstar rockers.

Yes! One of the UK's best.

Here he is on a freestyle with Sonny Jim and Sonny Jim tears this one too with his second verse.

Thats fat!! sonny jim got some quality lyrics.

fat beat imo :headpain:

Guest smoketilluchoke
kinda like a lion dancing with a bunch of monkeys in the wild

interesting analogy

now fuck off

this beat is dope

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Came across this joint a few days ago...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

my fault, you got caught, shouldnt have been a bystander

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">