hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
gfk is in town this spring...too bad its fucking £119 a ticket!!

where at

fuckin £119 a ticket

i saw the whole clan (exc ODB) in manchester for £25

it was sick!!

ghostface and meth were the best live, sound exactly the same

yeh streetlife was sick too! he did his own track

the smokin ban was in place but fuck it white widow & charas from dam was in the air

ETA- one of my peeps opened up for em, a dude called lyrican witn his man hoodman lol (hoodman kinda weak tho still)

Edited by smoketilluchoke

the smokin ban was in place but fuck it white widow & charas from dam was in the air

:):spliff:

scala london, just looked up a few prices..think 119 must of been a misprint..or some kind of vip flex lol

ticketmaster has them for £22.50 each

Guest smoketilluchoke

you've done it now DTH

this was the best wu-tang album IMO

i know alot will say 36-chambers, but this album got nuff ill tracks on it

theres only 2 i dont like

ETA- sorry but this is better than "ready to die" a lot better

raekwon fuckin smashed it

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

lol i cant even begin with my wu choices, id be here all day.

so who's reachin gfk then? i think im going to have to, might be the last time it happens, you never know.

Guest smoketilluchoke

u-god always got overlooked i thought

he got sum sick tracks

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

hadnt heard 2 of those tunes before :ouch::puke:

apart from the obvious c.r.e.a.m, ice cream, da mystery of chessboxing etc....mine prolly have to be

i tried what you said in that pm smoke but im a tard when it comes to computers :blub:

Guest smoketilluchoke

you never heard wu-tang forever cally??

wow you missed out for real

i used to be bumpin that shit when i was like 14 in school n shit

Guest Tree Man

Nice.. I'm diggin' some one else is into the aussie shiz... its dope.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

1 more to come... just uploading

Nice.. I'm diggin' some one else is into the aussie shiz... its dope.

1 more to come... just uploading

there was a ozzie guy i heard about 8 years ago , with a tune about adhd , cant remember the name now .

but an excellent track.

Guest Tree Man

I think thats Matty B Geeep

1 sec

werd!