hiphop

KToWn

This is funny shit, check it.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by vyral

rhme asylum - wow bad stuff, got state of lunacy, wicked album.

any of you watch beat stevie?

an internet show by mike skinner - check example, funny guy!

NONONOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE ONE UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THATS WHAT I CALL A LYRACIS

Canibus is crazy no doubt but Possessed from Rhyme Asylum is completely off the hinges.

check out this street rap battle its Possessed & Reign Vs Spitz Semis & Streets - straight off the top of the head. For those that don't know Possessed is the skinny white kid.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Fire!

Edited by Suspect

suspect, that poison penmanship is a wicked tune

new cunninlynguists ft slug lol

that was always going to be a good combo, wasn't it? i reckon slug is a well underrated mc

as is this guy

alphabet aerobics is fucking sickness

an internet show by mike skinner - check example, funny guy!

example is funny, but mike skinner's a fuckin' peenarse. never seen that show, though, so i suppose he might be alright on that.

Guest smoketilluchoke

that possesed is pretty good

but i dont think you can put him in the same category

and yeah canibus sick

but kool g rap, gotta be the most consistent mc in the game

cant forget papoose either man that dude is a lyricist for real

vocab is insane

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

but kool g rap, gotta be the most consistent mc in the game

cant forget papoose either man that dude is a lyricist for real

heard some papoose the other day, his voice reminds me of big l

as for G Rap, theres no denying the mans a stone cold legend, but for me, from that era, it has to be The God

e2a:

theres just too much Ra to coose from :starwars:

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Wow! Excuse my ignorance, but I just bought meself a Black Eyed Peas album! :spliff: Only bought it cos I heard them doing a remix version of "Mas Que Nada" with Sergio Mendez.......

Never realised this was hip hop :rofl: But I am a middle aged old biddy stuck in a time warp sometimes :rofl:

Fandabidozi! Hexcellent moosic.... makes me wanna move man!

:wink:

lol

theyre under r&b surely? or pop or something

spose thats the sad state of hip hop today

only built for cuban linx the follow up out in a month tho...

Edited by callywally

Guest smoketilluchoke

killa kids

1995 QB shit- killa sha about 12 in this :stoned:

reminds me of the old mobb deep

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke