SOME OLD SKOOL MOBB DEEP

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

THIS TRACK IS GRIMEY

i miss this type of hiphop

ETA- what is the world comin to DTH

she should be burned at the stake LMAO

Edited by smoketilluchoke

shit! some good posts since i been away!

good to see hijack, thats a wicked tune!

deckthehalls that shit is weird. but i see what you mean, always interesting to see different interpretations of stuff.

i see people been posting nas. i reckon he never sounded as good as on his first verse. shame really, this is fucking dope.

can\'t remember if i posted this before but here goes. check out myspace and look for gutter snypes old uk hip hop as far as i know only had one ep

cel one was a nice mc.

Edited by silvester growdrobe

yeh i like alot of what ive heard of onyx

but that shabazz tune turned proper cringe when that chorus came in, hip hop music videos add to that anyway

track from 93, best year of hip hop surely

cant get this track out of my head after hearing it last night blazing

this tune is fire aswel

@ silver, u know, was the first track he rhymed over wasnt it

Edited by callywally

Just my quick 2 cents cuz I LOVE music....ALL music is good maaaan and something most Hip Hop fans should identify with is a Jay-Z quote "I don't care what kinda music it is, music is music and if it's good, I'll listen..." I've kinda paraphrased that but you get the jist...Personally, I'm a Hip-Hop man. that early shit and the one or two that get released nowadays. I've got KoRn albums, SlipKnoT albums, Nirvana albums, Led Zep (before my time but still) Jimi Hendrix...THEN it swings the other way!! NWA albums, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Nas, Biggie, old skool Mobb Deep, KRS-1 tooooo many to even keep listing. No shitting you, I've got about 8 (4.7mb) DVD Discs full of everything...And you know what? If I'm going out clubbing or something, I want UK Garage, Speed Garage, Bassline...So you see, I love hip-hop, always will. Lyrics from 15-20 years ago still inspire me now and it's not all about swearing and hate...

There's nothing like sittin down, listening to some chilled hip hop and smokin a fat zoot!

CKA

Guest smoketilluchoke
yeh i like alot of what ive heard of onyx

but that shabazz tune turned proper cringe when that chorus came in, hip hop music videos add to that anyway

:wink: , yeh

he a dope mc tho B)

Guest smoketilluchoke
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">