hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

here ya go new flow

the real vid

but yo i got - the realness, true meaning,legal hustle, the testament & the who am i soundtrack

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest New Flow

:yep::unsure:lol yeah sorry bout that lol

i was thinking should of posted proper video my bad

lil wyte

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

big tune

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by New Flow

Guest smoketilluchoke

my favourite ghostface tracks

haha i never knew the what this intro was off

Guest smoketilluchoke

yes deck the halls

is that track called - wu ooh??

there are a few ill new tracks on raekwons myspace

i think they might be off cuban linx 2

Jean Grae, I know a lot of people don't favour female MCs but.. It's Jean Grae :)

More Jean..

Last Jean.. She talks for a couple of mins first..

Outkast..

Last Outkast..

Anyway, that's my song choice for the day

One more just for b-reals lyrics

finished off with some jada/saigon

hip hops a part of me, so deep it pumps blood through my arteries

Guest smoketilluchoke

ytes blazed metal

i was gunna post assasination day, trhen i realised ghostface isnt even in it :spliff:

why its on his album i dont know

now i never even heard if these dudes

but i like this track

germ & artillery

yea sure wouldnt fit the album without the featuring raekwon and cappadonna

change the style up to some phili rap vinnie paz and outerspace

Edited by BlazedMetal

Guest smoketilluchoke

some new raekwon tracks

supposed to be off cuban linx 2

CRIMINOLOGY PT 2- NASTY, BACK ON THAT OLD SHIT

WU OOH

TRENCHMEN

there is another track called rooftop- but i cant find it on youtube- its FIRE

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

dont know if this already been posted but its dope

no cars, no video hoes, no chains, just real hiphop