hiphop

KToWn

Guest New Flow

yes freedom fighter i see you posting my kinda shit

2PAC

dont kno if people have posted his shit here before but i was thinkin we need some Puc

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

one of my fav tracks never get bored of this shit

big tune

sick

could go on so much 2pac tracks :wink:

anybody that aint heard his shit should check it out :D

peace

Edited by New Flow

Guest New Flow

yeah yeah

yukmouth another one of my favorite spitters

after the luniz hes early solo shit was the shit

clasic luniz

yukmouth solo sick one of the best tracks

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

listen to the whole track i think this is hes best track :wink:

La costra nostra :D

peace

Edited by New Flow

I used to be into "real" hip hop or "real gangster" hip hop artists. then I realised I was cutting out a lot of good music and was truely missing out on some dope tracks.

I found what I was looking for at DjBooth.net

anyways here's some "real" hip hop for you

e2a- first artist is Saigon, second is Papoose. Forget papoose's name, he's got some sick tracks. saigons got a bunch more good stuff too.

Edited by BlazedMetal

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeah i know saigon & papoose, sick shit

Guest Tree Man
Thread seems to be dying but...................

:band:

Shuriken Cut

Skratch Bastid ;)

DJ Swamp (sikko)

Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke

that Lowkey got skills

but he cant fuck with papoose

that is a bold statement!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

the dude got the illest collection of gino green

Guest smoketilluchoke

B- BRAZY (b-Crazy)

check how every word that begins with C they put B

haha he wont even spell his own name properly hahahaha

all of these dudes are dead now- fuk'd up shit

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

The hip hop thread will never die like concrete

anyone check tha link i posted a few days ago, it is quality

This is one of my close friends on dis track

Guest smoketilluchoke
Personaly i'd take Lowkey over Papoose anyday but i just prefer UK Hip Hop over US. I'd be wrong to say Pap not got skills though and i do listen to US Hip Hop it just sounds like this......

everyone got they opinion

but i dunno, where did this lowkey come from?

a lot of peeps dont know papoose been out for over 10 years

check this

Ive been feelin this track a lot lately.

C-Rayz-Walz- Guns N Butter

turn the base ^

Guest New Flow
Ive been feelin this track a lot lately.

C-Rayz-Walz- Guns N Butter

turn the base ^

that tracks alright but it kinda reminds me of one old skool ras kass track

listen

now i may be kinda high and drunk tonight but i just listened to them back to back

and they sound similar

or is it me :yep::wub::smug:

peace