i say that a LOT dont i? lol

ETA- i dont know why it comes up as joe mafia solo- its wu-syndicate

i dont kno what happen to em dude never really heard there album either

hook me up smoke :rofl:

Guest smoketilluchoke

oh shit

now im on my wu-tang shit

another one of the best affiliates

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest New Flow
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O467cWF6apQ

bahahahahaha wait till you get quiete far in is hilarious some inbred trys a flying kick

that press dude is awful at freestyling, ' yeah but your fucking idiot, your stupid, fucking fucking err

them dudes are whack as hell i can spit better than that :rofl:lol :wink: lol

and was that suposed to be a kick from that dude that was weak as hell

them dudes were sorry lol lol lol lol lol

Guest smoketilluchoke

prod by havoc

one of my fave tracks by LA

how this album went so unnoticed i dont know, coz its a classic

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke
u love havoc dont u smoke

:rofl:

i like his beats man

his old shit was on par with rza's i think

anyway more wu-fam shit

KILLARMY

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

RIP DOC DOOM

these guys give me joke

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

heres sum wu-tang ish

cant remember if i posted this, sum wu everyone may not know

but one of ma boys used to work for the wu-tang website

doin interviews n shit, we was chatin bout doin a track the other day

with a beat from this dude kevlaar 7 (bronze nazareth's brother) coz he stay in contact wit him

this him here

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke
that is pritty sick, likin that alot

any1 know where i can find a Volume 2 of the allstar freestyles?

yeh man he alright

ill upload that track if ma boy ends up doin it

but yooooooooooo

just heard that fuck'd up battle u posted lol:rofl:

20 pound on the line here :g::rofl: WTF

these guys cant be serious