hiphop

KToWn

Guest New Flow

dam i remember this dude

he had a hit back in the day couldnt tell you the name of it tho

yeah feeling the old mc eiht shit hes wack now tho

used to love this track and film clasic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

dam i remember this dude

he had a hit back in the day couldnt tell you the name of it tho

yeah feeling the old mc eiht shit hes wack now tho

yeah the intro's were always classy - loads of chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll mc eiht in the motherfuckinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

aye wack now :smoke:

looking for some old virginia rapper we used to love can't r'member the name right now

got it - nagging feeling that i posted this b4 :smoke:

mad skillz

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man check this remake by juelz santana

i dont particular like this dudes music, coz he makes a lot of commercial bullshit

BUT i have got to admit, he is actually sick with the wordplay

he got a lot of clever metaphors

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

false things must perish

BIG BIG TRACK

RIP- GRYM/POETIC

ETA- prodigal sunn is a ill emcee, if u like gravediggaz you chould check him out

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest New Flow

yeh man check this remake by juelz santana

i dont particular like this dudes music, coz he makes a lot of commercial bullshit

BUT i have got to admit, he is actually sick with the wordplay

he got a lot of clever metaphors

yeah he alrite but i hate this wwf type hoolywood rap :wink:

Guest smoketilluchoke
yeah he alrite but i hate this wwf type hoolywood rap lol

yeah man

i hear ya, notice the disclaimer b4 i posted it :spliff:

his music is trash, i will never dispute that

but i heard some stuff at a friends, and however shit most of his tracks are

the guy is clever wit his lyrics, like i think he did that mc eight track quite well

i'll try to find something not too wack(it might take a while)

wot is WWF? lol

Guest smoketilluchoke
wwf like wrestling fake and corny :spliff:

LMAO

yeh man

how about faster emcees people?

when this subject comes up, always 3 names are mentioned

bone thugs, tech n9ne or twista(terrible)

anybody got any better

ill start with- C-9

Guest New Flow

crucial conflict old skool

the first dudes whack but listen

Guest smoketilluchoke

new flows favourite

first verse

sick beat

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

lol

dl whole hour free from cityofgodson.com

:spliff:

I downloaded thinking it was a movie, it still seems good, just starting it now.

Picked up so many good tracks and artists from this thread.

Edited by BlazedMetal