hiphop

KToWn

This thread is like a sweet little trip down memory lane. Tonnes of great stuff here from my mid to late teens. Im gonna go back through here and make a list and make a few cds and get them on the ipod.

ODB was awesome, so crude and raw.

just found this and had to post it. those brothers mcbain are mad bastards

funny video too, chester and remus giving her a kicking for a tenner :thumsup:

What the hell is this?!?

can anyone reccommend me some good US hip hop. been listing to alot of mobb deep latley, want something simular

cheers guys

just check about 20ago pages of the thread, we traveled thru all that.

Edited by vyral

What the hell is this?!?

a lily allen piss take by the looks of it. try not to hold it against me, i was stoned and it made me laugh :stoned::puke:

ok. some proper task force. i'm having a bit of a task force phase at the moment (again)

jellyfish kiss

chester p - the sermon

and because that doc brown track put violins in my head:

necro - violins of violence

Edited by silvester growdrobe

smoketilluchoke, i just noticed your screwball posts. they were nice weren't around long if i remember. this is about guiliani too:

Guest smoketilluchoke
smoketilluchoke, i just noticed your screwball posts. they were nice weren't around long if i remember. this is about guiliani too:

well actually

one of the members been out since the late 80's- BLAQ POET

and hostyle had his album - "one eyed maniac" didnt even notice he had one eye till i heard this :eek:

and KL died of an asthma attack last year

but yeh u right, they only had 2 albums as a group

and a mixtape

but blaq poet still going

here one of his tracks and a big track too

PREMO BEAT IS NASTY

Guest smoketilluchoke

heres the "one eyed maniac" himself

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

well actually

one of the members been out since the late 80's- BLAQ POET

and hostyle had his album - "one eyed maniac" didnt even notice he had one eye till i heard this :unsure:

and KL died of an asthma attack last year

but yeh u right, they only had 2 albums as a group

and a mixtape

consider me schooled. B)

tall.paul i'm glad you posted that 10shott stuff, never really heard much of that wolf town crew. you know if late is any good? didn't really like the talkin hardest remix though, bit too grime for my tastes

some more irish hip hop. this is the group that rira (i posted 25 o'clock in the morning by him a while ago) was in

scary eire - the dole q

Guest smoketilluchoke

crazy off da bud sac

LMAO i aint never heard a weed song like this

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke