hiphop

KToWn

"im enslaving women form the Ukraine,

they dont understand Eglish,

But they understnad pain

Its the language of anguish"

"I got a gun to pull, and im comfortable pumping the full,clip into the wonderful front of your skull"

Just a few necro lyrics that come to mind at the moment...

one of my fave Goretex lines is "im throwing parties on your girl's jugs"...love that.

Did anyone go to the Necro concert in 07 in London, think it was at Astoria or Sheps Bush...cant remember, it was the Pre-fix for death show...fucking sick.... he had sluts up from the crowd on stage and was like spraying them with water and making them get their tits out and stuff, it was sick......

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man i bet the show was ill

only concert i ever been to was the wu-tang concert in manchester

it was sick as fuck

when the track m.e.t.h.o.d m.a.n came on the spliff had to get lit

fuck the smokin ban :smoke:

I aint been to a rap gig since the smoking ban, i could never last at a gig without a blaze.... no way, its all part of it.

When i saw Jedi in Dam it was the other way round, i was too blazed and i can only remember it being sick... i saw jedi twice in london and once in Dam, only remember the one in dam being more sick tha tthe UK ones, cant remember much else.

Guest New Grow

alrite sum new non gangsta shit this dudes gonna be big in 09 sounds a bit like kanye west but not as corny (sorry any kanye fans he should stick to making beats)

kid cuddi big tune

peace

Edited by New Grow

Guest New Grow

o.k fuck that kid cudi shit

BIG PUN

cuban link & big pun

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Anyone into Jedi Mind, Immortal Technique?

Saw em both live not too long ago. They kno how to rock it.

Anyone here heard of Tangg the Juice- Ill never tell

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

that necro track is ill, on the beat side, but ive never really liked the sound of his voice, his flos are sick tho

Edited by vyral

semtex, kashmire is wicked. there's no one quite like him is there, crazy space age stuff and stories about undead girls :cheers:

new grow, that kid cuddi tune beat sounds like dubstep or something

anyone heard of capo? he's from nottingham and had an album out a few years ago called spaz the world. haven't heard anything since. but the beats were by the p brothers so it was proper boom bap with tuff drums. couldn't find any on you tube so you can have this.

mud family - mud files

peace

e2a vyral, yeah the beat is nice, necro is a wicked producer. personally i like his voice, i reckon it goes well with his subject matter. it sounds dirty

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Guest New Grow
yeah big pun was huge by all means of the word, i think if he was alive today he would of gone the fat joe cheesy rnb kinda way...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQfAfriEMI - love comes and goes

nah bro pun was more tight with cuban link and the real terror squad

look at cuban link hes still underground

fat joes whack he used puns death to get famous

here the track cuban link explains all

sick fucking track

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man terror squad

i always liked armageddon & prospect the best, way way better than fat joe

armageddon track

just found this and had to post it. those brothers mcbain are mad bastards

funny video too, chester and remus giving her a kicking for a tenner :yep:

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Capo is cool... i like sundragon too, and of course Skinnyman is long time.

At the immortal technique concert, Skinny got boo'd off stage and got well aggy, he threw the mic in the crown after swearin at them for time, was harsh, but think he picked the wrong night, all the heads in there were US rap fans only there to see immortal technique....

Necro's gig was sick still.

lovin this thread, Rap and weed on one site!!! what more could i wnat