hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
mobb deep are jokes, Queensbridge murderers they were not, art school students they were

i think that might be going a bit far

i wouldnt say that

where do u get ur info from tho

i mean i seen it in a prodigy interview, that they went to sum music school thing in long island or sumat

but from wot he said it was more to use the equipment

but i take wot i hear with a pinch of salt

prodigy always be in queensbridge tho still

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

well this dude dont chat shit anyway

that i do know

Guest smoketilluchoke

check this one callywally

if this track is all true, they werent exactly choirboys were they

i dont think he chattin shit, he go in to too much detail

lmao at wot he says about his pops

SOME GAYHIPHOP TRACKS - MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP (USA)

LAST OFFENCE

Bry'Nt - Don't break it.

Gay Bash By Mélange Lavonne

TwiZza - 4got

Vicious - Smoke With Me

Guest Tree Man

3.6.MAFIA/JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

nuff said.

lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Tongue

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Optimen feat. Lazy Grey

Terra Firma

:yep:

Guest New Grow
right just to prove here it is

first up the real koopsta verse at 3.15

now evil pimp at 1.03, listen its slightly different words but he has copied the way it goes exactly, how the fuck does he get away with this

yeah hes a blatant biter i think hes 3 6s biggest fan :) dont like him that much hes music just dont do it for me

the track i posted is alrite tho

Guest smoketilluchoke

TREE MAN

i gotta do it

alright yeh justin timberlake track- inexcusible

but whether you like it or not, you cant say this stuff is commercial

this is as far from commercial as you can get

Guest smoketilluchoke

unsolved mysteries sample= fucking genius

i love the way they always switch their beats up too

Guest Tree Man

I really like that Unsolved Mysteries beat .... smoke

and the scratchings pretty sweet too

:unsure:lollol anyone feeling foreign beggars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31U6wKbaosQ

YES! tha Beggars are phat into them alot .. met them a couple of times now too.. fuckin jokes

post-30867-1230923034_thumb.jpg

Orafice Vulgatron (mc)

post-30867-1230923043_thumb.jpg

Metropolis (mc)

post-30867-1230923060_thumb.jpg

Dagg Nabbit (producer)

that was one heavy night i can tell you .....

The Warehouse Project

Manchester.

liking the terra firma tune, "we like to party" wink1.gif

Sweeeet .. nice one Pro.. I'll try get some more upbeat jumpy ones too... are you liking the old school Slick Rick sample? B)

SKREIN & NATTY P

DR SYNTAX

GRAVEDIGGAZ

Yes yes

Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke
I really like that Unsolved Mysteries beat .... smoke

and the scratchings pretty sweet too

haha yeh man

terra firma..... i thought that was klashnekoff n dem??

more bump