hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

right just to prove here it is

first up the real koopsta verse at 3.15

now evil pimp at 1.03, listen its slightly different words but he has copied the way it goes exactly, how the fuck does he get away with this

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Del The Funky Homosapien- Catch a bad one

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by vyral

Some classic Nas

The Firm- Affirmative Action

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Last one of the year..

Atmosphere- 1597

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

here he is at it AGAIN this time he tryin to be lord infamous verse at 1 min

and guess wot the track called - scarecrows, coincidence??? i dont know

now he cant naturally sound like infamous, pat and koopsta

c'mon bro tell me im wrong

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke
means i dont really like 'gangster rap'

if u are refering to the 3 6 tracks

its horrorcore bro

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

hahaha

since when did soulja boy know anything about hiphop

but yo on back on the "gangsta" subject

wot do u consider gangster rap, coz there are groups like M.O.P, mobb deep, CNN

who do talk about gangsta shit but they are defo real hiphop

since when did soulja boy know anything about hiphop

EXACTLY...N what the fuck is up w/ that chain....

E2A rappers like Soulja boy, Lil wayne, young joc etc etc they killed hip hop.

Edited by vyral

yeah i spose even tho i was bustin mop warrioz when i was 10 years old hehe

i dunno im not really in the state or articulate enough to explain it but i spose id consider them all gangster rap NWA leading the way......dunno when i was first properly getting into it id listen to alot of mixes then follow up my favourite artists from that and then one of my favourite dj's did a 'gangsta' rap mix and i turned it off after 10 minutes

i guess ill listen to any music as long as it aient commercial and there beats or lyrics are sick, im chatting shit

mobb deep are jokes, Queensbridge murderers they were not, art school students they were

kinda spoils it a bit well did for me, like when i found out bloc partys singer was a bender, shouldnt matter but yeah