hiphop

KToWn

Guest New Grow

yeah i remember the days when i thought infamous was the best rapper in the world with his sick darkside flows

remember this

infamous verse is sick

at 3min 24 is hes verse

let me kno

Guest New Grow
sickness

infamous kills this

sorry new grow :wink: but i think he better than T-rock

i got that original cd bro there new shit is crazy but i remember me and my boyz went thru a faze off poppin x and smoking some killa po with this track on repeat sick track lol the good old days

Tech N9ne is definately sick..you heard these tracks?

dun

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

an..

dun

or...

Guest New Grow
Tech N9ne is definately sick..you heard these tracks?

dun

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

an..

dun

or...

yeah bro got that shit feeling the first one of yukmouths album that albums a clasic thats when i first heard tech n9ne the track thugged out

here you go bro one of my favs defintly

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man that lord infamous verse is absolutely rediculous

the only thing with t-rocks new shit is the beats for me, u just cant beat paul and juicy on the beats man

they should have never broke-up any of em

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

should i click on these links ? is it nwa esque ? :wink:

cheers whoever mentioned immortal technique feeling his revolutionary albums !!

Guest smoketilluchoke
should i click on these links ? is it nwa esque ? :wink:

wot does that mean????

new grow i got one problem with evil pimp

i have noticed this dude is blatantly style jacking

sometimes its lord infamous, some times its project pat

i swear there is a song where he completely copies koopsta kniccca's verse from sweet robbery pt2

Guest New Grow
yeh man that lord infamous verse is absolutely rediculous

the only thing with t-rocks new shit is the beats for me, u just cant beat paul and juicy on the beats man

they should have never broke-up any of em

yeah i hear you but trust me t-rocks new shit hes fixed the beat issue the albums im talking bout aint on you tube so i cant link em to here igot some of his new shit here

even his new mix tape spitting on other peoples beats he rips them to shit

il try upload some for you wen i get time dude