hiphop

KToWn

Guest Tree Man

afternooooooooon!

AUS:

BIGFOOT:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

check that beat... FUCKIN' SICK!

one of the first tunes that got me into aus shit.

DRAPHT:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

dope dope dope ... my fav artist

HUNTER:

:oldtoker::smoke::):guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

UK:

PHAZE MOB:

I think this is newish..?

THE NEXTMEN:

class

EXAMPLE:

If you want to get a little deeper into the poetic side of rap/hip-hop, give Outkast a try (the first 3 or 4 albums) should do it. There is lyrical genius in there if you get the lyrics and follow along. You may have a hard time following if you are not from the Southern US just listening so google the lyrics to any of the songs. Bombs Over Bagdad is one of my favorites! You can find almost all the elements of poetry in their stuff.

Guest smoketilluchoke
how you gonna post all that south side shit and post rubbish, it's all about TI and Mike Jones....

is this guy real??

wot the hell r u talkin about

they are the 2most commercial south rappers there are

i dont listen to commercial lolli pop rap

that wot i posted is the underground south shit, the real shit

those guys r punks and if u think they do wot they rap about, you have been mislead

seriously, i have never heard TI or mike jones spit anything even close to this

NOT EVEN CLOSE

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

click this video and click on it at 0.56 , 2.06, 4.10, 6.02

find the best TI verse you can and i bet it aint got shit on ANY of these verses

and mike jones,,,,,pfffft

and i think you will find they both have had beats of DJ PAUL of 3-6 mafia, so they must not think they so garbage eh?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest New Grow
mystic stylez is a classic album

these beats are up there wit the best of em, different sure but still ill

classic 90's shit

aawww this shit is nasty, horrorcore shit 4 real

yes yes thats my shit memphis rap i aint gonna post no links cant be fucked right now but my internets back on now changed isp over christmas so later il be back

Guest smoketilluchoke

here ya go new grow

ill post it like this for ya

most of ya old timers dont aprecate hiphop but for those that do smoke on and those who dont well you still get a blunt passed your way :(

im not a great fan of black eyed peas (originaly signed by eazy e) i like all sorts of music and i am a big hiphop fan but much prefer the likes of pac or biggie ive got everything they ever released (or was bootlegged) .. i prefer the old school compared to the new stuff (im not that old only 29) i could list all my top albums and artists but theres no point ...

Guest New Grow

o.k imma try and post a youtube vid proper style

mike jones could never spit like this or T.I

yes i did it

Edited by New Grow

Guest New Grow

that track always gets me hyper

but not for all anyway imma switch this up to some bay area rap

lets go my shit the ralest shit on the planet

smoke this is the real shit :applause: